On-line booking

SCR

I booked my tickets on line with the Carnival site. I have not received my docs yet but am not worried b/c I am not cruising until 06/18. But, when should I "check-in" on their site. I have e-mailed them but have not heard a reply yet.

Are you referring to filling out your fun pass online? You can do that as soon as you have a booking number. Generally you should have a confirmation within a day or two after booking, if you have not heard from them, just give them a call!

I booked my tickets on line with the Carnival site. I have not received my docs yet but am not worried b/c I am not cruising until 06/18. But, when should I "check-in" on their site. I have e-mailed them but have not heard a reply yet.

You can expect you docs 2-4 weeks before you cruise. Not sure what you mean by check-in?? Are you talking about filling out your funpass? You can do that now.

If you know your sisters informantion you can fill it out-- but think its a good idea that you all fill out the information.

Did you get a confirmation that you are booked on the cruise? Did you get a booking number?

I have a booking number. I can get on the website and view my reservation. I haven't received a cabin yet or anything in the mail. I thought I had to wait to check in until I received all this. Now I know! Thanks

Archived