Carnival Pride after April 2013

ihopfar

Only cruises for the Carnival Pride out of Baltimore until April 2013 are shown on carnival.com.

Any idea when they will annouce the schedule for the rest of 2013?

Is it possible they will remove the Pride from Baltimore?

Thanks,

Brad

Only cruises for the Carnival Pride out of Baltimore until April 2013 are shown on carnival.com.

Any idea when they will annouce the schedule for the rest of 2013?

Is it possible they will remove the Pride from Baltimore?

Thanks,

Brad

It is possible that the Pride may be removed from Balto., but Carnival will be there for at least 5 yrs. (or so). They recently signed a 5 yr. contract.

We're pretty sure that the Pride is here to stay due to bridge size restrictions, the speed at which it has to make it to the islands and back and the future locations of it's possible replacements. Spirit's going to the Pacific, Miracle is going to the west coast, and the Legend is heading to Europe next summer.

If they could just raise those pesky bridges in Baltimore and Annapolis, we could totally have a larger ship.

Thanks to all.

So, I waited for today, and some cruise dates are posted (every other week to the Eastern Carribean), but the other weeks are not posted. Not sure if they are going to continue with the same Bahamas itinerary, or change it up. I guess I need to be patient until they "finish" posting. :cool:

I was really hoping they would add more Bermuda cruises, since we have never been. Unfortunately, that does not look likely...

Thanks again,

Brad

Thanks to all.

So, I waited for today, and some cruise dates are posted (every other week to the Eastern Carribean), but the other weeks are not posted. Not sure if they are going to continue with the same Bahamas itinerary, or change it up. I guess I need to be patient until they "finish" posting. :cool:

I was really hoping they would add more Bermuda cruises, since we have never been. Unfortunately, that does not look likely...

Thanks again,

Brad

Call Carnival. This is the same thing that happened when they opened up the Breeze. Or just check back later today or tomorrw.

Archived