Back to Back question

maremike

I did a B2B last spring on the Dawn Princess from San Juan. We were given the option to get off the ship early but were told that we could then not re-board until after embarkation started for the next cruise. No big deal for me as I went off to explore El Morro and Old town. Also I did not get any discount for the B2B, that only applies I believe if you book certain Cat cabins and probably pay full price.

Moment in time

If you were also doing the Whittier back to Vancouver leg of the cruise you would be OK

Its the fact its a one way cruise LA to Whittier that violates the Jones Act

I know because i am doing the same trip but on the Sun Princess

However I do think that both your TA and Princess should have told you all this at the start

But then what I think about Princess right now is zero

Inaspin,

Hi! My DH and I will also be joining you on the 4b2b's. And Doug H will be on 2b2b's with us. Looks like we are going to have a great bunch to enjoy our wonderful cruises.

Look forward to running into you. Tuesday is almost here!

Cindy

I'm confused about the Jones Act with a B2B. We are considering the Coral, Panama Canal, 5/06. It departs FL, to SF. The second segment would be a 3 day from SF to Vancouver. Would this be ok, or in violation of the Jones Act?

I'm confused about the Jones Act with a B2B. We are considering the Coral, Panama Canal, 5/06. It departs FL, to SF. The second segment would be a 3 day from SF to Vancouver. Would this be ok, or in violation of the Jones Act?

You should be okay.

Archived