Need room for 5

That is what I was curious about, because they have the symbols that indeed there are extra pullmans so why couldn't you have 5 in a JS. Thanks for all the replies. Anyways, My third youngest chid always ends up sleeping with us in the bed, so regardless why cant we have 5 in a Junior Suite? ( Theres 3 in the bed and the little one say's , roll over, roll over) LOL Must be the Childcare provider in me! Singing in my head! lol

LOL Now there are 2 and the little one said "roll over, roll over". I know that song too well.

Anyway, the reason they can't put 5 in a cabin for 4, regardless of where the little one sleeps, is due to occupany for the entire ship, not just a single cabin. I can't even imagine what it would be like if they allowed 5 in a 4 max occupany and had to "remember" to book another cabin with 1 less than allowed :eek:. However, if you book 5 in a JS or a D3/D4 (that allows it) you can tell your room steward you will not need a rollaway when you board to save on floor space.

We had a family ocean view on the Liberty last month and it was fantastic. Lots of space for 6 of us (4 younger children). You definitely did not feel crowded. It was more like a hotel room than a ship cabin. Having only one bathroom was rarely an issue (only a couple of times where two people needed it in an emergency). The view from one of the cabins at the very front of the ship, like the Liberty's family oceanviews is very unique and we really enjoyed looking out of the front of the ship.

Archived