Boardwalk/CP balcony rooms

On Oasis and Allure can the BW and CP balcony dividers be opened up to combine with the next door cabin like the ocean view balconies? I assume they can, but just confirming as I haven't heard anyone mentioning this as being commonly done like the outside baconies..thanks for clarifying

DH and I had the coveted last Boardwalk balcony. We had a fantastic view. That being said we would not book BB again for the noise factor.

There is something going on every night and these rooms really get loud. If you do not nap in afternoon and go to bed late at night this area will be fine.

• 3 weeks later...
DH and I had the coveted last Boardwalk balcony. We had a fantastic view. That being said we would not book BB again for the noise factor.

There is something going on every night and these rooms really get loud. If you do not nap in afternoon and go to bed late at night this area will be fine.

Until approximately what time is it noisy? Even with the doors closed it is loud?

I saw them open in Oasis Boardwalk balconies.

I definitely remember seeing several in a row open on Allure, people were sitting out watching the zip lines.

Until approximately what time is it noisy? Even with the doors closed it is loud?

I had a Boardwalk balcony. With the doors closed the noise is not loud but is audible. The doors do mute the noise by a significant amount but do not completely get rid of it. With the doors closed I would not characterize it as "loud", but more like noticeable, like if you have a neighbor playing the stereo loud enough that you can hear some of it through the walls. However, I found by 11 PM it really quieted down, which was all I cared about as was hardly in the cabin much before then. I would book a Boardwalk balcony again.

Archived