Ideas for being seen on webcam

vcop

I have been watching the Dream leave the last few Saturdays on the Port Canaveral Webcam.It seems that families that dress alike are easier to pick out on the ship.We leave in 2 days and our families are wanting to see us leaving on the ship.We have picked out a certain area and wearing bright colorful shirts.It may look a little tacky but I think it will do the trick.Anybody have any other ideas?

If you go to the Port Everglades Webcam website, there is a form to fill out for you to "be found" on the Port Canaveral webcam during your sail away. We have done that every time we have sailed out of Port Everglades, and they even were able to convert the images to jpg format for us!

If you go to the Port Everglades Webcam website, there is a form to fill out for you to "be found" on the Port Canaveral webcam during your sail away. We have done that every time we have sailed out of Port Everglades, and they even were able to convert the images to jpg format for us!

thanks my mom will get a kick out of watching the grandkids sail away. when we go out of NY she has a spot and we wave to her not a web cam but her.

You can send Port Canaveral webcam an email on Facebook or let them know you are going to do a banner wave. I would make a poster board-very dark wide lettering or it won't be seen. They will zoom in on you and the board. Someone did it a few weeks ago but you couldn't read what it said, too light.

I suggest that you have something that you can wave towards the web cam. That was what we did when we left Port Everglades a couple of weeks ago. The web cam catches what ever you are waving and zooms in on you. Our family out a close up of us.

Archived