Jewels best features

Ghengis Klown

I like everything about the Jewel except the pools. The main pool does not have enough shallow space for the children and the adult pool does not have easy access steps leading in to it.Ladders are hard to use for some of us.

We spent a lot of time in Spinnaker and enjoyed it day and night. The sight lines were good in the theater. I wish there was an entrance on deck 6 which is the stage level. To get to the front row seating, you have to enter on deck 7 and go down several steps. On Spirit you can enter the theater near the front of the stage.

The Jewel has some amazing features that I miss on Epic.

The Stardust Theater has individual air conditioning vents on the back of every seat in the theater. It is a beautiful theater and it never gets hot or stuffy with all the people. Nothing like that on Epic and Epic has a much smaller theater.

Spinnaker Lounge is one of the best lounges I have ever seen on any ship. This is prime real estate being top deck forward so the views are amazing. It is a shame many ships are buiding suites and cabins here now since that limits the opportunities to enjoy this view. But besides teh view, the furniture inside is very modern and funky. It rained during our sailaway and the Spinnaker Lounge is a great place for sailaway and also for quiet time during the day and they have shows and concerts there at night.

Love the Cagneys decor on this ship too.

Archived