14 Day Adriatic Cruise Dock or Tender Ports

Pokeraddict

Can folks that have done this cruise or part of it please advise on these ports as to whether they are dock or tender ports.

Reading through numerous reviews is not giving me the info and its been a fruitless exercise to this point.

I think that 1 or 2 maybe an either or situation but again not sure.

Dubrovnik, Athens (Piraeus) Greece, Izmir Turkey, Split Croatia, Corfu, Santorini, Mykonos, Olympia (Katakolon Greece

Thanks!

Can folks that have done this cruise or part of it please advise on these ports as to whether they are dock or tender ports.

Reading through numerous reviews is not giving me the info and its been a fruitless exercise to this point.

I think that 1 or 2 maybe an either or situation but again not sure.

Dubrovnik, Athens (Piraeus) Greece, Izmir Turkey, Split Croatia, Corfu, Santorini, Mykonos, Olympia (Katakolon Greece

Thanks!

When we cruised on the Gem in 2010:

Docketed:

Piraeus, Corfu

Tendered:

Dubrovnik, Split, Santorini and Mykonos.

There was another cruise ship docketed at Mykonos when we were there. It was docked almost a mile from the city center and we tendered right to the city center.

When we cruised on the Gem in 2010:

Docketed:

Piraeus, Corfu

Tendered:

Dubrovnik, Split, Santorini and Mykonos.

There was another cruise ship docketed at Mykonos when we were there. It was docked almost a mile from the city center and we tendered right to the city center.

The tender process is slower in Greece, because the Greek law requires ships to use Greek tender boats, rather than cruise ship boats. Tendering in Santorini and Mykonos is slow unless you take an ship's tour.

Archived