Marina/Riviera Vista suite sizes

LaCroisiereS'amuse

From searching CC and the "O" brochure I note that the VS suites range between 1200 & 1500 sq ft, but I can't find which particular suites are which square footage, and whether the larger suites in the category offer anything more.

I'm seriously considering moving up from a PH next year & would appreciate any other insights :)

I will take a wild guess & say that all the VS will probably have the same amenities

The extra space (300 sq ft) could be just extra deck space

The description states 1,200 to 1,500 square feet (depending on location)

On the R-ships the aft cabins on the lower deck have a larger balcony ..now whether this is the same case on the Oceania class ships I do not know for sure

I am sure you will get an answer from someone who may have experience with the VS cabins

From searching CC and the "O" brochure I note that the VS suites range between 1200 & 1500 sq ft' date=' but I can't find which particular suites are which square footage, and whether the larger suites in the category offer anything more.

I'm seriously considering moving up from a PH next year & would appreciate any other insights :)[/quote']

They are not stating which SPECIFIC Suites have what square footage, but if you take the time to examine the deck plans, you can figure it out for yourself:

225025.jpg

231359.jpg

224923.jpg

Alternatively, a glance at the bridgefront will tell you which of the verandas are the largest:

221114.jpg

Finally, in case it has escaped your notice, the Oceania Class ships also have an additional category of Suite, The Oceania Suite, which falls in price above a Penthouse, but below a Vista, and they are PHENOMENAL.

o-staterooms-3d-oc.jpg Larger than my first apartment.

Thanks for the replies....there's no Oceania or Owners suites left on the sailing I'm looking at, so the VS will be a "naughty" upgrade from a PH, and will be about the same size as my apartment in London!

I'm guessing that curtains will have to be drawn at night to stop any glare reaching the bridge??? This was the case in the Commodore Club on QM2, and the forward suites on Fred Olsen's Black Watch & Boudicca at night time :(

Thanks for the replies....there's no Oceania or Owners suites left on the sailing I'm looking at' date=' so the VS will be a "naughty" upgrade from a PH, and will be about the same size as my apartment in London!

I'm guessing that curtains will have to be drawn at night to stop any glare reaching the bridge??? This was the case in the Commodore Club on QM2, and the forward suites on Fred Olsen's Black Watch & Boudicca at night time :([/quote']

Of course, the restrictions are the same as with any forward facing public space on any ship.

122722.jpg

Try driving at night with the interior lights on in your car, if you want to see why they insist on it, :eek:

Archived