Conzumel Bar Hop in Cozumel

Bama Fan

We are sailing the Elation next week and signed up for the Cozumel Bar Hop in Cozumel on Thursday May 3rd. My cruise docs state that we depart Cozumel at 4:00 while the Cozumel Bar Hop Company shows us departing at 5:00 through the port website. He said they do this a couple of times a month with the Elation and it's always been 5:00. Does anyone have a Fun Times from the 5-day Elation (Cozumel and Progresso) showing Cozumel day? I want to be sure of times.

We are sailing the Elation next week and signed up for the Cozumel Bar Hop in Cozumel on Thursday May 3rd. My cruise docs state that we depart Cozumel at 4:00 while the Cozumel Bar Hop Company shows us departing at 5:00 through the port website. He said they do this a couple of times a month with the Elation and it's always been 5:00. Does anyone have a Fun Times from the 5-day Elation (Cozumel and Progresso) showing Cozumel day? I want to be sure of times.

Port Schedules show Elation is in next week from 9-5 local (CDT), but to be safe, I would stick with the Carnival site's times for your cruise as all itineraries for May also show 4PM departures. The Port could be in error. Ask the Bar Hop folks if they can have you back by 3PM.

It's the time difference between ship and island time. They'd never let you be late, bad for business. They are great guys and gals and watch the time for you.

If this is your first Bar Hop you're in for several surprises! It's a blast! Have fun!:D:D

Archived