Spa Appointments?

account4fun

Are there usually a decent amount of available spa appointments to book onboard? I've had bad experiences pre-booking on other cruise lines so I prefer to wait until we board. When I look online it only shows a few availabilites but I wasn't sure if they only offer a few for online bookings...:confused:

Wait until you are on board. The spa has ridiculously high prices so there is always tons of availability. By mid cruise they typically start offering discounts to fill the large number of open slots, sometimes deep discounts.

There is no reason to book in advance. I've never had trouble booking a polish change or a massage once on board the ship. I've even called the spa to change appointment times around when I realized there could be a conflict of times. Have a great cruise!

On any of the ships we've been on, I have never had a problem making an appointment for pretty much any kind of treatment same day - or at most for the next day. Exceptions being noted above- hair for formal night (especially first formal) and occasionally specialty massages that are on special.

There will be massage and treatment specials pretty much every day of the cruise and you will get the notice in your cabin the night before, along with the usual standard 15% or 20% discount of just about everything (not hair) on port days.

Definitely wait till you are onboard- you will also have a much better idea of what you want to do each day onboard and can book around that. Last time I sailed with my mom, she had pre-booked a massage for 9am the first full day onboard and slept right through - and neither of us can remember the last time she slept past 7! She slept through phone calls, me in her cabin, knocking on the door - and fortunately, they re-scheduled her for a later afternoon with no penalty - and she slept everyday till 9 or later! Great cruise for her!!

Enjoy!

Archived