Fun Times for Elation 5-day

Bama Fan

I will post them tomorrow. I have to scan them into my computer first!! I just got off Saturday so they are current!! I am also writing a review and should be finished with it by tomorrow then I will add it on cruise critic tomorrow evening!!!

I will post them tomorrow. I have to scan them into my computer first!! I just got off Saturday so they are current!! I am also writing a review and should be finished with it by tomorrow then I will add it on cruise critic tomorrow evening!!!

Can't wait - we cruise her in 19 days!

That would be great. We are cruising the Elation on Monday and it is our first Carnival cruise. I am so excited because my daughter is meeting up with me in New Orleans and it has been seven months since I have seen her.

I can't wait to see the Fun Times either. Will be cruising in August with my DH and another couple (6 kids between us all and they're all staying with grandmas). I cruised the Glory in '10 (1st cruise) and never even looked at the Times. I don't want to make that mistake again...

CC is pretty strict with the copyrighted material, won't they delete any posts of that nature? I've been scanning the Funtimes from our recent cruise to share, but when I went to look for a similar post from a few weeks ago, I could not find it.

If we're permitted to post these scans I would love to share, I just don't want to run afoul of the mods.

That would be great. We are cruising the Elation on Monday and it is our first Carnival cruise. I am so excited because my daughter is meeting up with me in New Orleans and it has been seven months since I have seen her.

We will be on her Monday also!!!

CC is pretty strict with the copyrighted material, won't they delete any posts of that nature? I've been scanning the Funtimes from our recent cruise to share, but when I went to look for a similar post from a few weeks ago, I could not find it.

If we're permitted to post these scans I would love to share, I just don't want to run afoul of the mods.

I have seen people scan the Funtimes to share.

I will have to find the last day activities:( I thought I scanned it, but obviously it didn't go through. I will scan it tomorrow and put it on here. Sorry!! I can also post the last sea day spa specials if anyone is interested in that also!!

Archived