Fun Times for Elation 5-day

Bama Fan

Thx 4 posting the fun times! :)

Your Welcome!!

Thanks for posting. We go in June and this just makes me that more excited to go. Never gone out of New Orleans so really looking forward to this one!!:D

Your Welcome!! You will have a blast!! I love sailing out of New Orleans!! It's the only port I have sailed out of!! I guess it helps when you only live 5 minutes away:) It's a long way down the river before you hit the gulf!! I think it takes about 7-8 hours, depending on how fast the ship is going!! You will have cell phone service until you almost hit the gulf because of all the towns on the two sides of the river:D

I will post them tomorrow. I have to scan them into my computer first!! I just got off Saturday so they are current!! I am also writing a review and should be finished with it by tomorrow then I will add it on cruise critic tomorrow evening!!!

have you done your review yet? Would love to read it as we're really looking forward to our Aug. trip!

have you done your review yet? Would love to read it as we're really looking forward to our Aug. trip!

No, I haven't posted it yet:( I am still trying to sort out my pictures on photobucket to upload to CC. It's kinda a busy weekend here for me right now with JazzFest going on right outside my door:eek: I have wrote it but I just need to add the pictures in it and post it to CC!!!

Archived