"Dream Time" in St Thomas

pbutts29

Can anyone please tell me how accurate the arrival time is for St Thomas on the Dream. According to the itinerary we are to arrive at 10. Is this accurate or is this sort of the time. Is there a chance we would be earlier. If any of you recently off the Dream Eastern could help that woudl b awesome.

You should not plan on being able to get off the ship any earlier than 10:00. You may get there 30 minutes early but by the time the ship clears customs it will be almost exactly 10:00.

Your only issue with getting off will be getting past the photographers that block the gangway.

Last time I was in St Thomas on a ship was around 2004-5. They started "clearing customs" there just like in usa or simular. Which took more time getting off ship. Since its a "US territory" they started adding more stupid rules to clear customs there. I had plans to rent a vehicle and take the ferry to St John, but that was ruined becuase it took the ship 2 hours to clear. That was on the Glory. Not sure if its the same way now or not.

Archived