Cruise Price just dropped

txlnghrn79

So I have been watching and watching, looking day after day and today it finally happened. After watching our cruise go up once by $20pp and then back to our original ES rate, it has now dropped $40pp....needless to say...Price Protection form has already been submitted!!

Good for you. Mine has not dropped in about a month, and its pretty much sold out, so no more price drops for me. But maybe that is because I sail on Sunday. :D

The most recent price for my 8A balcony was $40 (or $60??) less than what I was originally paying for a 6B Ocean view. I had paid early, then paid to upgrade later and got price drops in between so I ended up with some OBC. All in all its still a balcony that was cheaper than the price of an OV. We still paid less than $70 pp per day for our balcony, so I am happy.

nice! Unfortunately we picked the wrong week to cruise apparently :-) When we first booked our week and the next week were the same price. Now our is still the same, but the following week has dropped $35/pp. Not much granted, but our cruise initially was only $309/pp (short little 5-day in between my school semesters). We're gonna have a blast no matter what, just thought it to be funny.

Oh, and apparently it's just the inside cabins. The outside cabins are still the same price on both weeks. No one's buying the interior for the next week, lol

nice!

Oh, and apparently it's just the inside cabins. The outside cabins are still the same price on both weeks. No one's buying the interior for the next week, lol

I agree, the insides must not be selling. We have a balcony and an inside. The balcony has dropped $20pp but after several drops the inside has gone down $70pp and still a lot of time left.

I just got a price drop for $140 for 4 ppl in an 8F spa balcony on Liberty in July. I did a fake booking to see how many cabins were sold, and there are still so many still unsold on the spa deck. If it stays that way, I may get another price drop, hopefully!

Maybe it will. It took ours going under the 6 month mark before we saw movement!!!!

Good luck!!

Five price drops so far and one I just submitted. It tooked 9 months to get the first price drop and within the last month got the rest. :)

We are in an 8C balcony on deck 7 on the Magic in October!!!

I booked an 8C balcony on the empress, deck 7, on the Conquest. I have been wondering if you have a better chance of a price drop booking these types of cabins than others. Any comments? :confused:

I booked an 8C balcony on the empress, deck 7, on the Conquest. I have been wondering if you have a better chance of a price drop booking these types of cabins than others. Any comments? :confused:

I don't know for sure but we had an 8C on the triumph on deck 6 last December and we ended up with $210OBC. I think it's still luck though on the most part.

Archived