RCCL Cruise Director May 3, 2012 Jewel of the Sea

:rolleyes: Any Idea if Dennis will be the Cruise Director on the May 3rd Transatlantic Sailing on Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Sea. :)

Dennis Charles was there this week and he gave no indication that he was leaving anytime soon.

Dennis is our favorite CD (so far)...he was a very dynamic presence all over the ship, friendly and personable, yet not annoying or intrusive.

Here's the current CD thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1590430&page=15

Dennis said that he is leaving Jewel "sometime in May" but did not give a date. He also said that he has been doing back-to-back contracts since last October, so he is taking an extra long break. He did not indicate who would be replacing him as CD.

I'm on board Dennis is gone and the cruise director is Close O'Connor. Loyal. Ambassador is Inga Supranaviciene. Captain is James MacDonald.

Really quick I saw somewhere about a meet up after the muster drill but I can't remember where? Thanks

I'm on board Dennis is gone and the cruise director is Close O'Connor. Loyal. Ambassador is Inga Supranaviciene. Captain is James MacDonald.

Really quick I saw somewhere about a meet up after the muster drill but I can't remember where? Thanks

Thank you! I will update the current CD thread

Archived