3rd Times The Charm ~ "Do you STILL Belize in Magic?..August 25th, 2013,.Who's game?"

Randy & Carmen

1st..there was Team Magic~I last Dec.......next Team Magic~II for this August....could there BE a Team Magic~III in August 2013?:D:p

Ok......Scanning over Carnival's website it appears there is a cool little route on my normal last week in August cruise which Team Magic~II will be doing this August to the normal Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel.......BUT..... August 25, 2013....there's could be Team Magic~III and that sailing is Roatan, Belize, and Cozumel......kinda different.....and prices are really nice on CCL but I can check and see what a group deal would be if there is an interest.........So who is interested? :D;)

Hopefully they don't leave u hanging like Team II

Yeah' date=' I had to step up and bite the bullet because her "girls" abandoned her. :eek: The things I do for this child!!! :eek:[/quote']

Well I can't promise anything. And Allen you know you are gonna love rooming with me!! :p

1st..there was Team Magic~I last Dec.......next Team Magic~II for this August....could there BE a Team Magic~III in August 2013?:D:p

Ok......Scanning over Carnival's website it appears there is a cool little route on my normal last week in August cruise which Team Magic~II will be doing this August to the normal Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel.......BUT..... August 25, 2013....there's could be Team Magic~III and that sailing is Roatan, Belize, and Cozumel......kinda different.....and prices are really nice on CCL but I can check and see what a group deal would be if there is an interest.........So who is interested? :D;)

I would love to do a third Team Magic cruise with you guys, but I'm already committed to the Victory back-to-back on October10, 2013, and I'm not sure I can swing two cruises within six weeks of each other. Time will tell. Meanwhile, I'll keep buying lottery tickets.

Updated List

Team Magic~III List

Host Randy - Randy - 1

Shadow55 and Spa City Gals 2011 - Shannon and Vicki - 2

sarapdot - Sara and ? - 2

?

?

?

It will be Tatiana with me....maybe....hopefully...crossing fingers. :D

It will be Tatiana with me....maybe....hopefully...crossing fingers. :D

A Russian woman named Tatiana give me an echocardiogram last week. She told me take off my shorts, so I started doing so and she started fussing and said not my pants but my "shirts". It sounded like "shorts" to me. :rolleyes:

A Russian woman named Tatiana give me an echocardiogram last week. She told me take off my shorts' date=' so I started doing so and she started fussing and said not my pants but my "shirts". It sounded like "shorts" to me. :rolleyes:[/quote']

That's ok Allen.......I would have taken everything off too just to be sure.....but I'm just nice like that. :p

Archived