3rd Times The Charm ~ "Do you STILL Belize in Magic?..August 25th, 2013,.Who's game?"

Randy & Carmen

OOPS.....see?....that's why you have to go to keep me in line....Ok let me correct.....We are Ziplinging in Belize!!! :D

OH NOOOOOO!!! I am afraid of heights. I will not be zip lining!!! I will be in Belize though!!! :D

OH NOOOOOO!!! I am afraid of heights. I will not be zip lining!!! I will be in Belize though!!! :D

Ok..then how about we ride the inner tubes down the river that go thru the caves where the bats are on the ceiling? :D

Sweet......so not to confuse anyone I'm waiting til we get back from team 2 to start team 3 :)

That is fine with me!! I still have to figure out how I'm going to pay for my Jan cruise with the Canadians!!! :eek:

We're looking at this one! The price looks great so we'll probably be booking it soon. 2 more to your merry group!

Cool......but wait and see what I get a group rate for and you might want to book within the group.....I know you wouldn't be able to find it cheaper and it may even be a better deal with us. :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived