Love Galveston Home Port Cruising, any idea what ships in 2014?

happy cruzer

Hi, Home Port cruising is so nice, no need to fly. We will do a cruise in a few weeks that we fly for and after that I would like to do a home port cruise from Galveston.

I may even want one in late 2013 or 2014. Just not sure.

Anyone know which ships are going to be cruising in late 2013 and 2014? Any guesses? I would love to do the Princess ship but it might not fit our schedule, anyone know if they plan more than one season from Galveston?

Thanks.

I'm also waiting until we find out all the ships that will be sailing from Galveston in '14. Due to plans that have already been made we can't cruise next year, but 2014 is open. We know that Triumph and Magic will be there, but I'd hate to book either one then have a ship with a better itinerary end up in Galveston.

Keep in mind that you will not yet know what ships will stay in Galveston during the summer. For late 2012/2013 Carnival will be there year round, but the others (Disney, Princess, Royal Caribbean) only stay through fall and winter then head out in April or May to other ports.

Galveston will have Disney Magic, Crown Princess, Carnival Triumph, Carnival Magic and RCI Mariner of the Seas during the fall/winter of 2013.

Obviously we hope all ships will return in 2014 and RCI will put a ship here full time again.

I am also hoping RCI will put a ship in Galveston full time. You would think with the Carnival ships sailing full all year that someone would want to give them some competition.

Archived