Infinity cabin 7901

honeymooner16

We just got an upgrade to this cabin. On the deck plan it looks slightly larger, but a search of the boards only gives information that is four or five years old. I was curious if anyone had sailed in it since INfinity went through dry-dock. Any noise problems? Is the bathroom really smaller than other insides? Is the room any bigger?

We just got an upgrade to this cabin. On the deck plan it looks slightly larger, but a search of the boards only gives information that is four or five years old. I was curious if anyone had sailed in it since INfinity went through dry-dock. Any noise problems? Is the bathroom really smaller than other insides? Is the room any bigger?

I'm interested as well -- we are booked in 7903, next door. I did several searches, and people had a small amount of information. They did say it was hard to tell if the cabin was larger; they said it had a circular shower enclosure, but not like the Solstice class ships (had a shower curtain); the A/C and duct work changed the location of the wardrobes.

It would be interesting to see a photo, or at least hear from a person that has stayed in these cabins.

Not a big deal, in the grand scheme of things. But curious.

Kel:)

honeymooner,

When are you going to sail on the Infinity? Perhaps you could take a few notes or a few photos and let me know your take on these "new" inside cabins. We board the Infinity, June of 2013.

Enjoy!

Kel:)

Archived