Question about Viking Crown Lounge on FOS

One of our favorite places on RCCL ships is the Viking Crown Lounge. On the Freedom deck plan, it looks like only a small part is actually the Viking Crown. I understand Seven Hearts and the Diamond Club, but what are Cloud Nine and Olive or Twist?

Can someone who's been on Freedom help?

One of our favorite places on RCCL ships is the Viking Crown Lounge. On the Freedom deck plan, it looks like only a small part is actually the Viking Crown. I understand Seven Hearts and the Diamond Club, but what are Cloud Nine and Olive or Twist?

Can someone who's been on Freedom help?

Hello. I have been on the Freedom a couple of times. The Viking Crown is large on the Freedom and has a few different areas. Olive or Twist is the bar that is in the Viking Crown Lounge area that includes a small dance floor and space for musicians. Cloud Nine is just a private room that can be set up for group gatherings, meetings, or private parties.

Anything else I can assist you with? :)

I believe Cloud 9 is the dance floor area. And Ollive or Twist is the bar area. It's all in the VC.

If you look at the ships deck plans Cloud 9 is a separate small room on the port side of the Viking Crown behind the elevators. The Diamond Club is on the starboard side of the Viking Crown and the Seven Hearts card room is behind the Cloud 9 room. The dance floor is between the Olive or Twist Bar and the elevators.

Thanks, everyone. So there are still places to sit around the outside for a lot of the area - I love looking out those windows!

Absolutely! It is a fantastic view and there are plenty of seats that are right up at the front. :)

Archived