Victory - Where can my 20 & 18 daughters go?

CruzerDeb

Hi,

I'm having a hard time on Carnival's site finding age restrictions for clubs, etc. Are my girls allowed in the dance club (not Club 02), karaoke, comedy club, piano bar, etc.? Obviously, they won't be drinking, but just curious if we (they) can go there.

Thanks.

Anywhere they want to. With the exception of the 02 & kids camp... Seriously, they are over 18 and can do all but drink alcohol. They will have a ball. My grandchildren have been cruising since they were teenagers and are now in their 20's and are still loving it.

Thanks, everyone! Last time we cruised, they were 13 and 15 and we only went to a couple of shows and enjoyed movies at night on the big screen. Would love to dance a bit and see the comedians this time.

Oh, and I think the Serenity deck might just be a little TOO quiet. Loved being in the thick of things on the Lido last time.

18 and 20 are great ages to cruise! They will be able to do anything but buy themselves drinks. Have them go to the meet n greet for 18-20 year olds on the first night of the cruise. I've found that meeting people on the first night is the easiest especially if your a little shy... like me. lol

I met a great group of kids on the cruise after I turned 18 (im now 24)... We all met on the first night and really hit it off. Every night we would hang at the dance club till it closed at 2:30-3:00 in the morning. My mom was always a nervous wreck about me getting back to the room safe. At least your kids can go together so they can walk back to the room together.

I've been cruising since i was 12 and now im 24 so I definitely know all about the kids stuff.. My favorite cruises have been the ones after i've turned 18. It was great not being restricted to what i could do.

Your girls will have a great time!

Archived