Cabin S702 Help

COP

Please help, we have cabin S702 on the Golden for mid October. Their are only two CC Cat. cabins, S702 and S704. Does anyone have any pictures of either cabin?

Not familiar with "S"..... which deck are you on?

Of course! When you put the cabin # in the stateroom finder, it gets rejected. Searched around for you and found this review...hope this helps a little...

We just got back from the Golden Princess on March 28th after spending 14 amazing days in S702. It's the BEST!!! Ignore the stock photos that the Princess website shows, its much better. There are two floor-to-ceiling windows and the square-footage is a little bigger than traditional oceanview rooms as well. There is a little comfy chair in front of the window perfect for sipping coffee, watching for whales, or watching the Wake Show every morning.

Having that window (we were upgraded from interior) was so nice because we didn't have to feel guilty about staying in our room a little bit longer in the mornings. We knew what the weather was like and could enjoy our view in our PJs! :) Even our table mates agreed that our room was amazing...they had a balcony and barely used it!

Another bonus of the S702 and S704 rooms is the location! So convenient. One floor above the buffet, and take the elevator straight down to floor 6 for dining in the Canaletto dining room (for our traditional dining each night). Because it's at the aft of the ship you just have to remember that only the aft, outer elevators take you up to floor 15. Everyone always thought we were going to Skywalkers because no one even realized there were rooms on the Sun Deck! ;)

The hallways by your room are super quiet. No one ever uses them. The only noise we heard was the shuffle board excitement since that was right out of our hallway. :)

Also, if you leave your room and go to the left, you go straight out the sun deck port side where you can walk through to get to lounge chairs, MUTS, or down to the midship pools. Much nicer than walking through the buffet areas...although sometimes pretty windy. And if you leave your room and go the right, you pass the chapel, and it take you right out to the Terrace Pool, my favorite spot. So basically you can avoid crowds of people and get where you want to go really easily.

One last plus, our room steward Jack was amazing! Hopefully you have him too. He was so prompt and we barely even saw him but every time we came back to our room it was clean, we had a bucket full of ice, and clean wine & rocks glasses. :) He knew we liked to drink! haha

If you can't tell I LOVED OUR ROOM! I would book either S702 or S704 again, especially for the price. But now I'm spoiled, never again do I want to chance getting an interior room. haha!

Hope you have a great time in your room! :)

Archived