mia port fll flight

lucy lu 2

Make sure that you fill out the slip in your cabin to request an early departure time. It should allow you to request to leave the ship for an early flight. We normally set up a ride to pick us up when we get dropped off, a cab could be a liitle pricey. Most hotels will help you find a shuttle service to take you to the port. These services will offer to pick you up the next weekend, but they normally want a call as to what time to come get you the morning you return. Best advice is to take a cell phone and call when your color is called the morning of departure. Take into account that luggage pick up after you make it through customs and check out can be a lenghty process.

Thanks for the reply! If you have a car pick you up what time do you tell them to get you if you don't know what time you'll be off the ship? Also, what about RCCl transfers to the airport? Have you used them? Thanks Again!! :) -ll2

We were last off the Voyager-- got off at 10:30 and was at the FLL airport by 11:15. So if the ship docks on time-- dont worry and rush off-- save the stress. We used http://www.larryslimo.com for 6 adults the costs ws 33 pp round trip.

If you get a car service you can set a tenative time...and take a cell phone- when your color is called you call the company who then will dispatch your car. (otherwise you will be paying for them to wait) by the time you get your luggage and clear customs the car will be waiting for you.

Thanks so much!! It's so nice to have all this info from people who've actually done it!! I just love this web site!!! I've been on 6 cruises before. But it's been a while since my last one - I forget all that's involved! Thanks again! - ll2

You can always take a taxi it shouldnt cost you too much maybe 40 .

In case you do take a taxi make sure the driver takes I-95 North to Fort. Lauderdale airport., I have known caby's in my day that are frauds and take other roads.

Taxi would run $70.50 Here is the rate chart

Although the cost of a taxi would be about the same, isn't the rate chart in this URL for a taxi trip from MIA to Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, rather than for a trip that goes from FLL to the Port of Miami?

Although the cost of a taxi would be about the same, isn't the rate chart in this URL for a taxi trip from MIA to Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, rather than for a trip that goes from FLL to the Port of Miami?

True, it would probably cost $65

Archived