first ever cruise . island escape

trap5

We are doing Spirit of the Med next April and as we're a bit worried about rough seas we decided to go for a cabin midship (deck 6 o/side) It's only our second cruise the first was on Celebration two years ago.

Hi, this is my first post! We're booked on Spirit of the Med too next April - our first cruise - really excited. Could I surmise from your board name BarnOwl, that you're somehow involved in Brownies?

Hi, this is my first post! We're booked on Spirit of the Med too next April - our first cruise - really excited. Could I surmise from your board name BarnOwl, that you're somehow involved in Brownies?

Hi :) no, nothing to do with brownies..... which day are you're going? Hubby and I have booked 23rd April, can't wait, it's great that it's A/I for everyone from March too. Love Italy, looking forward to Rome and Florence again but haven't been to Corsica, south of France or Barcelona at all.

We're going on the 2nd April. I work in a school so have to fit in with school holidays, but was worried that it would be TOO hot in July/August. Hope it will be hot enough on 2nd April!

We were at Malta early in April a few years ago (not part of this itinery I know) but weather over there was very sunny and warm all week :)

Archived