royal rewards program

If you are talking about the RCCL MBNA credit card points - just call the number in the back of the card. Request a certificate for the number of points you want redeem. When you receive the certificate ( about 10 days later) fill out the back and mail it to the address indicated.

Marci

I just called this past week. When I called the number on the back of the card it told me to put in my last 4 digits of account number which I did. It then gave me a balance and went to a menu for different things - none of which were to redeem credits. So, I ended up calling again and just didn't put in any digits or info they asked for and finally an operator came on the line. It was easy as pie after that. Just a warning - I was on hold for about 10 minutes before someone did come on so just be patient. Good luck!

If you are talking about the RCCL MBNA credit card points - just call the number in the back of the card. Request a certificate for the number of points you want redeem. When you receive the certificate ( about 10 days later) fill out the back and mail it to the address indicated.

Marci

Can anyone tell me where I can find a listing of the reward categories?

Has anyone tried the "$500 USD cruise discount off any ship and itinerary" yet?

How does this work? Do you book the cruise first then request a coupon or do you have to get the coupon first then book a cruise?

I'm not there yet, but I may be one day and want to be prepaired. ;)

Has anyone tried the "$500 USD cruise discount off any ship and itinerary" yet?

How does this work? Do you book the cruise first then request a coupon or do you have to get the coupon first then book a cruise?

I'm not there yet' date=' but I may be one day and want to be prepaired. ;)[/quote']

We just did.....it was easy. It couldn't of been easier.....Once you request your coupon its good for 6 months. The number I called was.... 1 800 421 2110

Good luck!

This is my husband's job to cash in the points, our last time, the caller didn't have a clue got bumped up to a supervisor and we got the certificate in a few days.

The usual canned response is 4-6 weeks - always get it in a couple of weeks, Alex

Archived