Portable dvd player on Valor? brought it on NGL and couldnt recharge it.

scrap4girls

On our last cruise NGL Star we brought our portable dvd player, powerstrip and charger. We were staying in a suite so we had three different power outlets. I had the player plugged in and did know that we were running off of the battery. Once battery was depleted not one of the outlets would allow us to recharge the player.

Has anyone brought a DVD player w/screen on a Carnival ship and been able to use it and recharge successfully.

On our last cruise NGL Star we brought our portable dvd player, powerstrip and charger. We were staying in a suite so we had three different power outlets. I had the player plugged in and did know that we were running off of the battery. Once battery was depleted not one of the outlets would allow us to recharge the player.

Has anyone brought a DVD player w/screen on a Carnival ship and been able to use it and recharge successfully.

I don't understand why it would be different from recharging a camera, mp3 player, or anything else. We have never had a problem charging dvd player.

We have even plugged the portable DVD player into the back of the tv's to watch movies.

Stayed in an AFT PH on the Star in Jan. and was able to re-charge my laptop battery by plugging into the outlet near the TV.

Archived