What happen to the dolphin excursion in Cozumel

cruisinmeme

We are going on the star out of new Orleans in November. This will be trip #13 to Cozumel . Grandkids finally big enough to all enjoy the dophin thing and within the last month it is no longer on the list. It was called the dolphin premium interaction and was like 99.00 They do have the 249.00 dolphin trainer one. The one we looked at was in a dolphinarium, but not in the park one. It said it was right near the pier.

There is a good one in roatan, but we really wanted to do the Maya key private island retreat.

I have tried to search online to see if I could book this on my own, but can't find anything but the one at this park/beach. Does anyone out there know what I am talking about and the name of the place. They speak about a big gift shop and they take/sell pictures of your family with the dolphins.

I believe the 2 in Cozumel are Dolphinarius (which I have done) and Chankanaab Park

Correct but they are no longer listed with ncl. We wanted to do the dolphinarius. This is just strange that both the ones you mention are no longer on the list. I know they were both popular.

I would call NCL - the Shore Excursion line to ask about it.

We sailed on the NCL Sun just two weeks ago, April 14 - 21 and booked through NCL the Dolphin excursion in Cozumel, we went to Dolphinarus (about a 3-minute cab ride from pier).

If NCL does not work with them anymore, call Dolphinarus directly they will be able to set you up, you can easily grab a cab very cheap.

We paid $129 per person through NCL I believe, you can probably get it cheaper if you book w/ Dolphinarus directly anyways.

It was a BLAST! Highly-recommended!

Have fun!

-Vic

Archived