One Area That HAL Can Work On

mariner

One of the things that I find to be quite useless that Seabourn does is sends multiple brochures to people living in the same household (under the same address).

There are three Seabourn Club members living here and we get three sets of brochures, mailings, offers, etc.

While I really LOVE the fact that in this day and age Seabourn continues the great tradition of actually posting things to people even if they live far away, they probably can save quite a lot of costs if they didn't send three sets of everything to members of the same family living at the same address.

One of the things that I find to be quite useless that Seabourn does is sends multiple brochures to people living in the same household (under the same address).

There are three Seabourn Club members living here and we get three sets of brochures, mailings, offers, etc.

While I really LOVE the fact that in this day and age Seabourn continues the great tradition of actually posting things to people even if they live far away, they probably can save quite a lot of costs if they didn't send three sets of everything to members of the same family living at the same address.

Better than Regent, they recently sent my bird a brochure.

Regent, which I've never sailed, sends me at least 3 emails a week.

HAL, which I haven't sailed in 2 years, sends me 2 a month.

Costa, which I never sailed, once a month.

Seabourn, which we just sailed, sends me nothing.

Regent, which I've never sailed, sends me at least 3 emails a week.

HAL, which I haven't sailed in 2 years, sends me 2 a month.

Costa, which I never sailed, once a month.

Seabourn, which we just sailed, sends me nothing.

Surprisingly, I too have never received anything from Seabourn in my email, in fact, I prefer it that way.

All the correspondence I've had with Seabourn has been through the mail.

It makes me wonder why you put your bird on their mailing list.

Because their IT is whatever the opposite of the bees knees would be. I needed information that only those with a login could access; however their amazingly maintained site would not let me log in. Instead of creating another account with my name and winding up with ugly commingling issues I just used my birds information.

Because their IT is whatever the opposite of the bees knees would be. I needed information that only those with a login could access; however their amazingly maintained site would not let me log in. Instead of creating another account with my name and winding up with ugly commingling issues I just used my birds information.

You make it sound as if "they" are incompetent. I cannot believe that anyone would create an account for their bird and then wonder why the bird got messages. Maybe you should send your bird cruising.

You make it sound as if "they" are incompetent. I cannot believe that anyone would create an account for their bird and then wonder why the bird got messages. Maybe you should send your bird cruising.

They are.:D

I didn't expect anything in the birds name as I thought they might have a human vet their accounts before wasting money on mailings. I guess not. Further whatever logic they're using to determine mailings seems to be specious at best. The bird account had a single login and then no activity for over a year. Then the bird mail arrives. Ok. In the meantime, I've been able to get back into my account, have ordered shore excursions through it and have made dining reservations through it. I even made the cruise. However, I have yet to receive a mailing from Regent. Which after that cruise is fine with me.

They are.:D

I didn't expect anything in the birds name as I thought they might have a human vet their accounts before wasting money on mailings. I guess not. Further whatever logic they're using to determine mailings seems to be specious at best. The bird account had a single login and then no activity for over a year. Then the bird mail arrives. Ok. In the meantime, I've been able to get back into my account, have ordered shore excursions through it and have made dining reservations through it. I even made the cruise. However, I have yet to receive a mailing from Regent. Which after that cruise is fine with me.

Could have been easier to twitter or tweet

Archived