Booking steakhouse reservation?

phabric

We will be on the Breeze Dec 22. I went on my booking and made a reservation for the steakhouse for Christmas day. At the end of the booking, it said an email was send. I waited all day and an email was not send to my email address so I rebooked again thinking it did not go through. I have gone on the Carnival site and under Manage My Cruise and can not find where I would find a dining reservation made.

Where do I find out if the reservation did go through? Does it show up on Mange My Cruise or do I have to wait until I am onboard to get a confirmation?

Also the email might not look like it is from Carnival.

When you get the reservation make sure it is for the correct ship. One cruise seemed like our entire rollcall got steahouse confirmations for the wrong ship.

Sorry for the late reply.

But...

You can send an email to the Steakhouse manager to ask him if he can confirm you're reservation.

His name is Andrei Thikonov and his emailaddress is : ATikhonov@carnival.com

Have a great cruise !

Thank you for the address. He has replied with our reservation.

Steak house reservations seem to be a problem for Carnival.

Several people on our cruise never got confirmations. We booked on line twice several weeks apart and nothing. I actually called Carnival about a week before and got "the steak house is not part of the Carnival site and you will get a confirmation from them about a week before sailing. Wrong !

Checked once we boarded. No reservation. Night we wanted was full. Booked the next night at 7 pm no problems. Did it in person while out walking the ship just to be sure.

Also the email might not look like it is from Carnival.

When you get the reservation make sure it is for the correct ship. One cruise seemed like our entire rollcall got steahouse confirmations for the wrong ship.

That happened to me, too. We were sailing the Splendor and I got a confirmation from the Conquest. LOL.

I guess maybe it depends on the ship?

I did a reservation for the Pride about a week ago, we are not sailing till july. I got my reservation confirmation about an hour after i sent it.

Archived