suggestions for a group

bigmohes

Hello all, we are traveling the Reflection next January. We are a group of 10 (Five couples). I have been a part of smaller groups but not one with this many and I was wandering if there would be any suggestions for activities either on board or on shore that would be fun for a group. The group may still grow by a few. The couples range from older 20's to early 50's all anniversaries are within a month or two of the sailing. 1st anniversary to a 30th anniversary! Thanks for the suggestions!!! (3 of 5 couples have never cruised before)

For your group of ten , you can research and organize your own tour at one of the ports. And celebrate your anniversary and the others that day.

One caution: Discuss with the group whatis their travel style. Some want to plan eveything ahead and others just want to decide each day. And if everyone does not know each other really well, then smaller gatherings might be better or make sure everything is optional.

I have traveled with a group and it can lead to hurt feelings sometimes. Make sure everyone talks about what their most improtant part of the cruise is for them. What three things they really want to do.

Good Luck and have fun.

For your group of ten , you can research and organize your own tour at one of the ports. And celebrate your anniversary and the others that day.

One caution: Discuss with the group whatis their travel style. Some want to plan eveything ahead and others just want to decide each day. And if everyone does not know each other really well, then smaller gatherings might be better or make sure everything is optional.

I have traveled with a group and it can lead to hurt feelings sometimes. Make sure everyone talks about what their most improtant part of the cruise is for them. What three things they really want to do.

Good Luck and have fun.

Good advice!. Fortunately we are all good friends and have pretty similar interests. Thank you

Archived