Navigator Owner's Suite

Hi, I am hoping that some of you have stayed in an owner's suite on Navigator of the Seas and can tell me about the suite. I am specifically wondering about the sofa bed. How big is it? Is it comfortable enough to sleep on for 2 full size adults for 7 consecutive nights? Do you need to ask for an egg crate mattress pad or is OK the way it is? Thank you for your help.

Yes, the sleep sofa is huge. My sister and her adult daughter slept on it. The room is huge. The bathroom is huge. And I loved the shower! Oh, there's so much to love about an OS on Navigator! We had the one on the forward side of the hump starboard side. The balcony is huge.

984281888_hugeOShumpbalcony.jpg.1da59a72313ebcaa2e01608187bdcde2.jpg

OS1.jpg.55e418c58330bf6bbbedf09ea88528fc.jpg

OS2.jpg.1cd85af7ba7a5dad3d12210e03108d17.jpg

OS6.jpg.3783d455160d236d80bbebc4de2cc13c.jpg

OS7.jpg.413f249a11925b6bb7dcfe414adf1b5f.jpg

Edited by wolfcathorse

Thanks for the pictures, it looks great. We were thinking of letting out 22 year old son sleep on the bed and my husband and I would take the sofa since we get up early and I would want to be able to move freely around the cabin without disturbing him.

Thanks for the pictures, it looks great. We were thinking of letting out 22 year old son sleep on the bed and my husband and I would take the sofa since we get up early and I would want to be able to move freely around the cabin without disturbing him.

That is very generous of you. There is a curtain that seperates

the bedroom from the living room. Although you made find him

disturbing you if he wanders back to your room late at night after

you've gone to bed. My 28 year old nephew who was rooming

with his Grandmother was coming in at 3 and 4 am every night.

He had a great time.

Huh - thanks for the pix - no lounger(s) on the balcony?

We are in 1628 next year. We have had loungers and a full size table on the balcony in previous OSs.

g

We have 1628 next March and there will be loungers...oh yes, there will be loungers...will we be taking care of it for you or will you be taking care of it for us?

As for coming in late, well we had 1600 on Mariner this past March and our room steward caught me in my jammy pants before 8:30. PM. Twice.

OS is the way to go. RS's are just insane, GS's don't have names ;)

Trout

We have 1628 next March and there will be loungers...oh yes, there will be loungers...will we be taking care of it for you or will you be taking care of it for us?

As for coming in late, well we had 1600 on Mariner this past March and our room steward caught me in my jammy pants before 8:30. PM. Twice.

OS is the way to go. RS's are just insane, GS's don't have names ;)

Trout

Regarding loungers...found this photo of OS1320 from March 2012...this looks exactly like the furniture we had on Mariner.

http://navigatorcruise2012.shutterfly.com/pictures/330#299

Trout

Regarding loungers...found this photo of OS1320 from March 2012...this looks exactly like the furniture we had on Mariner.

Trout

That's what I'm talkin' about!

This is the set-up we have had on other cruises in an OS and GS.

We'll be in there a month before you...............

g

Yes, the bed is big enough. There is also still enough room to sleep on an entire part of the sofa too.

And yes to loungers too. I actually slept on the lounger a few nights. Awesome.

Trout

Hey I took that pic! :D That's my mom!! 1320 is on the center hump and it's an amazing balcony!! There was another lounger on the other end.

The sofa bed is very comfy. My 18 yr old had no complaints. And my 2 neices and nephew shared the sofa bed and L-part of the sofa next door in 1314. It's not a typical sofa bed that pulls up and out of the couch, it's more like a futon that just slides out to form the bed.

BTW - the main Queen size bed does NOT come apart. Good thing my Mom is tiny, we had to share!

If you have any other Navigator OS Q's, just let me know!

Karen

Edited by karen s

Hey I took that pic! :D That's my mom!! 1320 is on the center hump and it's an amazing balcony!! There was another lounger on the other end.

Karen

I read and enjoyed your NOS review on CC...that is how I found the link to your pic's. I hope you don't mind me using the one of your mom on the balcony, but it helped calm some fears re.: OS loungers.

As for 1320, I want it, but I never seem to book far enough in advance to get that one...some day.

Trout

We'll be in there a month before you...............

g

Feel free to leave any left over beer, wine or booze with the cabin steward for safe keeping until my arrival...

Trout

I read and enjoyed your NOS review on CC...that is how I found the link to your pic's. I hope you don't mind me using the one of your mom on the balcony, but it helped calm some fears re.: OS loungers.

As for 1320, I want it, but I never seem to book far enough in advance to get that one...some day.

Trout

We booked a year out but not in 1320/1314 - thanks to the watchful eye of my sister, she caught them available six months after we booked our original OS's. Someone must of cancelled at the last minute...lucky for us!

We booked a year out but not in 1320/1314 - thanks to the watchful eye of my sister, she caught them available six months after we booked our original OS's. Someone must of cancelled at the last minute...lucky for us!

Same here...booked 1 year out but still watching...

I mean, how bad can any OS be...

Trout

• 2 years later...

anyone from 1628 get pictures? I am sailing in a week (July 27th) and wanted to know about the furniture outside as well. My wife and I took my son and his friend last August on the Allure and got the Presidential Suite. Is it similar?

photo_zpsfdd68528.jpg

Edited by cfischman

anyone from 1628 get pictures? I am sailing in a week (July 27th) and wanted to know about the furniture outside as well. My wife and I took my son and his friend last August on the Allure and got the Presidential Suite. Is it similar?

photo_zpsfdd68528.jpg

Nothing is like the Presidential Suite.

An owner's suite is one large cabin, although a curtain can be drawn across the "sleeping" area.

I mean in terms of the furniture outside. I see some videos where there is a small table and others where there is a small sofa and some with lounge chairs...I figured they are all different so I was looking specific to Navigator 1628. Small table and some lounge chairs I am counting on :D