Pearl Mini Suites

jamminlion

We were on the Pearl in March and we had two robes. No slippers. If you don't have robes, I would ask for them. We loved the mini-suite. The balcony had a little more room and the bathroom was a little bigger.

We didn't use them, but there were robes in our mini suite on the Pearl. But if there hadn't been and I needed one, I would have asked. NCL has wonderful service and they do what they can to make you happy.

Thank you everyone! Now I'll have more space for souvenirs.

Anyone tell me anything about 11622 or nearby? How's the noise from the galley above?

We were in 11086 and had been warned there could be noise from the buffet above us. But we rarely ever heard anything at all. Usually we only heard noise if something had been dropped. Even then, it was muffled and I don't think it would have ever awakened me.

We got off the Pearl on April 29 and really enjoyed our mini-suite! The little bigger balcony and bathroom are nice and there's plenty of storage (and I pack a lot.) Were on the starboard side so not near your cabin. We were under tables by the pool and didn't notice but occasional noise. And, we had two robes in our closet plus our steward (Wadi) was very nice and accommodating and got anything I needed. Another thing, Alexander Reyes (maitre'd in Indigo) is wonderful as are many of the people there (Vine "Vinnie" and Julie especially sweet) Wish I were back on board! Enjoy!

Archived