Office weight loss competition

DaveG99

I just collect $538 from our office weight loss competition this morning. This is a great way to motivate you to lose.

We all weighed in on the same scale on a monday morning and paid $10 top start. Every monday we would weigh in and pay $2 per week. For every pound you lose you pay nothing. But for every pound you gain you pay $3 per pound. So the pot keeps growing. We did this for 12 weeks. Every monday you have to face the scale and its great motivation to lose weight. it worked for me! 44.9lbs lost. Its perfect timing too because Im going on a cruise in 2 weeks.

I just collect $538 from our office weight loss competition this morning. This is a great way to motivate you to lose.

We all weighed in on the same scale on a monday morning and paid $10 top start. Every monday we would weigh in and pay $2 per week. For every pound you lose you pay nothing. But for every pound you gain you pay $3 per pound. So the pot keeps growing. We did this for 12 weeks. Every monday you have to face the scale and its great motivation to lose weight. it worked for me! 44.9lbs lost. Its perfect timing too because Im going on a cruise in 2 weeks.

Wow that is awesome!!! Plus you now have some extra spending cash.

Archived