Will I be able to disembark in time to take a stingray sailing tour.

surreymum

We are arriving on RCI Freedom Of The Seas which is due to dock at 8:00. How long does it take to disembark? After extensive research I want to book an independent tour with Stingray Sailing but they state that the meeting time is 8:15 to leave promptly at 8:30. Obviously ship's tour disembark first but what is our chance of missing the trip. Is ship's time the same as Grand Cayman time in August?

Thanks

You'll have time....go by "ship's time", no matter what. Your guide will know how the time thing works. GC is tendered...just get in line early! They will tell you if there is a time change on the ship to match GC's time.

We booked this excursion and from the info I have it says our ship is 1 hr ahead of Grand Cayman. We are getting off as soon as possible. I rather be early and wait awhile. Then wave by to them. jmho

The tenders hold some 200 people each and are very efficient as getting folks to and from the ship. They are double deckers...one arrives as the first leaves. I believe we got off of the ship just as quickly in Grand Caymen using tenders as we did at ports with docks!

Archived