PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good mornng funatics!!! WHAT a crazy turn of events here and not all great...my niece and her boyfriend of 4 years decided it was over for them on Thursday:(, she decided to move out of their place on Friday...and all the stuff there is hers, SO yesterday.... guess what we did? Yuppers, moved her whole place over to my sister's in one day, beginning with packing at 10am, loading up until 3pm, and getting back to my sister's at 6pm:eek:

This morning is unloading the u-haul:eek:

It's hard to watch your kids going through life stuff:( I do think in the long run, she will see the blessing, he was NOT as loving with her as she was with him, no bueno:mad:

Morning Floatie! Sorry to hear about your niece, but I trust it will all work out for the good! So get that unloading done and relax for awhile, you've had a crazy week! :)

Yes at a lake...no ocean around here. Closest thing to the ocean we have is Lake Erie. It is pretty though and has beautiful beaches.

As long as you have somewhere you enjoy going to, that's what matters! I remember going to Chicago once and walking up a street that bordered one of the Lakes...it really IS like an ocean! Hope you had a good day!

He's such a good Daddy :p

haha, yeah he was freaking out - like just running a few steps, stopping on a dime then turning around and running back, all the while shaking himself to dry off, it was hilarious!

Chris has always been so anti what he calls "greeting card holidays" like Mother's and Father's day, and Valentines Day - he says "he shows his love all the time, he doesn't need a special day for it" which to give him credit is true in his case, but I have a feeling he may change his tune LOL! I think some well deserved time off from puppy duty may be in store :D

You're right...he may change his tune after all his efforts...LOL!;)

All right. I will be the 1st to post our activities for the 8 dayer.Everything is now paid for. Cruise, parking for the 10 days, and the Shore excursions are paid for.

Nov. 23. I will not be doing anything special in Nassau. Been there twice, Done that twice. We will just take a cab to a beach on W. Bay Street a half mile away where there are vendors and you can see the ship close by.

Nov. 26. In Grand Turk, we are doing the Gibbs Cay Beach and Stingray Encounter through Carnival.

Nov. 27. In La Romana, Dominic Republic, we are doing the Altos De Chavon and River Cruise through Carnival.

Nov. 28. In Curacao, we are doing the Sunset cruise through Bounty Adventures after an hour of sightseeing on our own.

Nov. 29. And in Aruba, we are doing the Jolly Pirates! Sail, Snorkel, Swim, and Swing.

It will be fun to see all of you and get to know you on the Ship or on any of the adventures.

Wow, Ron...you are all set! What are you going to do for the next 5 months???:p

Afternoon Breezers!!

Can you guys see the numbers? I can.. but if you can a big thanks to Ward for hosting them

2.gif3.gif

Saturdays until the FUNNEL FUNATICS are FEELIN' THE BREEZE

Hey Kel...they're there! Thanks!

Working with contractor's over the years for work, I know quite a few, but with the economy, they don't want to cut deals. I am also checking out references from friends who have had work done. I want to get the house painted first.

Oh good...sounds like you have a good handle on things!

Heeeheeee, just makin' sure, you have the same OJT drilled in, with me it's 34 years doing insurance claims and running across a LOT of shady contractors!!:D

Good mornng funatics!!! WHAT a crazy turn of events here and not all great...my niece and her boyfriend of 4 years decided it was over for them on Thursday:(, she decided to move out of their place on Friday...and all the stuff there is hers, SO yesterday.... guess what we did? Yuppers, moved her whole place over to my sister's in one day, beginning with packing at 10am, loading up until 3pm, and getting back to my sister's at 6pm

This morning is unloading the u-haul

It's hard to watch your kids going through life stuff I do think in the long run, she will see the blessing, he was NOT as loving with her as she was with him, no bueno:mad:

Oh my...that's too bad. But better now than after getting married, having kids and all that. Sorry for your unexpected day of work:(

Oh my... this sounds familiar... not to get too terribly personal here, but anyone friends with me on FB knows my last name setting is a bit odd - let's just say I very much dislike my current legal last name because I fell into "complacency" in my 20's and ended up marrying someone who was NOT good for me. I thank my lucky stars fate intervened at 28 and I woke up, realized it wasn't working, and worked up the courage to leave. We had been together for 9 years, 2 of which we were married, and deciding to leave was one of the best decisions I ever made.... (Deciding to date Chris was another best decision!!) Had I never worked up that courage, I wouldn't be sitting here with my best friend and love of my life.

So good for your niece for severing those ties before it got even more "complicated" - she'll be much better off!!

Glad to hear that you "saw the light";) It's a tough decision, but offers so many brighter days ahead! I almost married a guy in my teens and that would have been disasterous...he turned out to be a real nut bag:eek:

Just booked the Pride for her first cruise out of dry dock with the 2.0 upgrades 11/3/13 (my Platinum cruise) :D

Congrats!!! You guys are gonna be Pride experts! Should be nice to see the differences after 2.0!

Amazing! Tacos surfaced to the top of the list. Thanks for the nudge..

Would have been my vote as well!:D

Howdy, all...happy Fathers Day to fathers of kids and critters:) We had breakfast casserole and cantelope....steak for dinner. Kids went with their Dad today so Dave & I have some well-deserved peace and quiet. The girls talk WAY too much:eek:

Enjoy your Sunday!

Would have been my vote as well!:D

Howdy, all...happy Fathers Day to fathers of kids and critters:) We had breakfast casserole and cantelope....steak for dinner. Kids went with their Dad today so Dave & I have some well-deserved peace and quiet. The girls talk WAY too much:eek:

Enjoy your Sunday!

Hi Linda! I agree, girls talk (chatter) way too much. I know, cause I have a daughter. LOL.:)

As long as you have somewhere you enjoy going to, that's what matters! I remember going to Chicago once and walking up a street that bordered one of the Lakes...it really IS like an ocean! Hope you had a good day!

You're right...he may change his tune after all his efforts...LOL!;)

Wow, Ron...you are all set! What are you going to do for the next 5 months???:p

Try to control my OCD!:D Time for me to start saving $ for souvenirs now and TRY to keep my mind off the time left to wait.:)

All right. I will be the 1st to post our activities for the 8 dayer.Everything is now paid for. Cruise, parking for the 10 days, and the Shore excursions are paid for.

Nov. 23. I will not be doing anything special in Nassau. Been there twice, Done that twice. We will just take a cab to a beach on W. Bay Street a half mile away where there are vendors and you can see the ship close by.

Nov. 26. In Grand Turk, we are doing the Gibbs Cay Beach and Stingray Encounter through Carnival.

Nov. 27. In La Romana, Dominic Republic, we are doing the Altos De Chavon and River Cruise through Carnival.

Nov. 28. In Curacao, we are doing the Sunset cruise through Bounty Adventures after an hour of sightseeing on our own.

Nov. 29. And in Aruba, we are doing the Jolly Pirates! Sail, Snorkel, Swim, and Swing.

It will be fun to see all of you and get to know you on the Ship or on any of the adventures.

Nice I-10 Ron. We haven't gotten that far yet. Everything is still ideas being tossed around for us, though we're zoning in on some things.

In Nassau, take the cab 2 minutes further to Arawak City (Fish Fry) and visit one of the lolos there for fresh conch, cold Kaliks or Sands. Try Andros Hideout or the Conch House. Then walk across the small street to the beach and gradually wander back to the ship on your own. Or hit the beach then do Arawak City then cab back.

You must have been on Lakeshore Drive in Chicago on Michigan Lake. It really is quite beautiful and Lake Erie is just like that except missing all the tall buildings and commercialization. When you look out over Lake Erie it looks like the ocean because all you can is water...no land.

Looks like today is our last nice day for a while and it's raining off and on. Going to start getting hot tomorrow and an absurd 96 on Thursday. I guess Summer is coming in with a bang this year.

And yes, I think it's safe to say that me and Cass are addicted to cruising. We're both excited to see the 2.0 upgrades on a ship that we arlready know really well to see how the changes work on this class. But it's still over 500 days away :o

Vasher slept mostly through the night but then got up before 5:30 :(. My angel took over around 6:15 so I could get a little more rest. I don't know what I'm going to do today without my nap :o

Nice I-10 Ron. We haven't gotten that far yet. Everything is still ideas being tossed around for us, though we're zoning in on some things.

In Nassau, take the cab 2 minutes further to Arawak City (Fish Fry) and visit one of the lolos there for fresh conch, cold Kaliks or Sands. Try Andros Hideout or the Conch House. Then walk across the small street to the beach and gradually wander back to the ship on your own. Or hit the beach then do Arawak City then cab back.

Will look into that. Thanks.

That's what good grandma's do.:) Camping trip, what made you think of that? Don't think that's for me cause there"s too many critters.:eek:

I joined a camping social group. I haven't camped since my twenties, but looking foward to it. They also rented a cabin, but I want the eperience of pitching and sleeping in my tent. I bought an airbed and got batteries for my small tv and also have a campng lanern so I should ber ok at this site, but they did mention packing food in trees because of bears at the site we will be going to in Oct. I may have to go in on the cabin for that one :eek:

Archived