PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hey Breezer how are ya today??

I want moved to FLA will I'm was grandaute school might moved to FLA!!

Hey Taylor! Are your parents talking about moving down to FL? That would be FUN!:)

600_121617252.jpeg

So far, 50 people have signed up. It is a very active group and they go on trips 2 - 3 times per month.

The thought of even seeing a bear at a distance is to scary. I have never slept on an airbed. I inflates and deflates with the push of a button. It'll be my luck that it won't close, so I'll leave it packaged until we get there. They sponsor a happy hour each night and

They also party too. Look at the bar

OK, now you're talking!;)

Good Morning Breezers, sorry I have been MIA. Busy! But come 6 pm on vacation, road trip to Dayton, OH for a friend's wedding with a stop in Asheville, NC for some fresh air and mountains. Not sure where we will get on the way back. Looking forward to some time away.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE.

Have a great trip, Pom! And lots of fun, too!:D

Come on my just before birthday cruise. Maybe you can show my mom how to have fun. My sister and I may need to get her very drunk to counteract her negativity.

AUGUST 18 and we have a cabana which you are welcome to hang at. Ecstasy 5 days sat-thursday, our roll call is lame at the moment, may have to have fun by ourselves.

If anyone could show your mom how to have fun, it would be Floatie! She is the queen of good times!:D

Good Morning Breezers! We watched a bunch of the 'Breeze Life' videos last night and wow do we really want to do a Med cruise. Some amazing stops over there. And the Breeze looks pretty amazing too :D. It's a shame that have that Janelle girl or whatever her name is and not me and Cass :p

Hope everyone has a good day. Safe travels Pommee

Europe really does look amazing! I've been to Rome, but nowhere else. I am not a history fan at all, but when I got over there, I was astounded by the history and how OLD things were! Loved it!

I think you guys would have done a much better job than she does...she is just way to PERKY for me!:p

My life has been busy to say the least... and I too need some much need levity right now.

Been much work, driving, and some rough times, but I keep thinking that time heals all...just wish time would hurry the frick up already!

Awww, sending you {{{hugs}}}. Just keep the Breeze in your mind at all times...let it be the light at the end of that tunnel:)

Hey Taylor! Are your parents talking about moving down to FL? That would be FUN!:)

OK, now you're talking!;)

Have a great trip, Pom! And lots of fun, too!:D

Hey Linda no my parent I'm men got new job for me if I can made money then moved to FLA might I got new husband of captain I'm been hard up for my work!:)

The organization called Meet Up. (Google it).

They are national, and have groups for countless topics of interest. It is free to join. They will put you on their e-mail mailing list. All you need to do is put your zip code in and they will start sending you e-mail for groups that you may be interested. I belong to several and have met some very nice people. Sunday, I will be attending a free concert in the park with SF with another group.

The camping group I belong to is called California Weekends: Camping and Road Trips.

Here is their mission statement:

The outings we select are member driven. So make sure to suggest an idea. Most trips are for Adults. However, members can suggest a family friendly trip, and if there is interest, it will be scheduled. Family Friendly trips are indicated as such in the title.

I am sure you can find a camping group in other states.

Check it out and let me know if you join.

That's very interesting, Portia! I will have to share with my son...he is always looking for ways to meet new people...

Hi guys!! How's everybody, CHEERS!!! My new living room furniture arrived today, oh I love new furniture, been a long time Now I am cat-training mode:eek::mad:

CHEERS!

That's great! Pics when you get a chance, please? Better get yourself a spray bottle for the cats!:eek: We bought our living room furniture when we moved in here 6 years ago...already falling apart. The last set lasted 5 years (different place). We've had issues with all the furniture we bought in 4 places...ridiculous:mad:

Hey Linda no my parent I'm men got new job for me if I can made money then moved to FLA might I got new husband of captain I'm been hard up for my work!:)

Oh, now I get it! Good luck!:)

Good evening all!

So after 3 days hovering around 70, tomorrow is supposed to start our heat wave...thank goodness for AC!;)

So I get an email from my PVP, Michelle, today...she wrote to tell me she booked the 2 day on the Breeze so we can finally meet! Have been dealing with her since 2004 and she is just awesome...so excited to meet her:)

Not much else new around these parts...hope everyone is well!

That's very interesting, Portia! I will have to share with my son...he is always looking for ways to meet new people...

That's great! Pics when you get a chance, please? Better get yourself a spray bottle for the cats!:eek: We bought our living room furniture when we moved in here 6 years ago...already falling apart. The last set lasted 5 years (different place). We've had issues with all the furniture we bought in 4 places...ridiculous:mad:

Oh, now I get it! Good luck!:)

Lol!!

Hey Floatie......just wanted to say Hi to you.....Susan and I are sitting on the deck of her canal condo on North Padre "talking" about you. Love ya girl, can't wait to see ya in the Keys!!!!!:D

Ahhhhhh Julie, my ears were burning lol, and I sure wish I was there!!:)

Can't wait to see you either!!!!:D

Good evening all!

So after 3 days hovering around 70, tomorrow is supposed to start our heat wave...thank goodness for AC!;)

So I get an email from my PVP, Michelle, today...she wrote to tell me she booked the 2 day on the Breeze so we can finally meet! Have been dealing with her since 2004 and she is just awesome...so excited to meet her:)

How fun to meet her after all this time!!:cool: Hope she's ready for a bunch of funatics:eek::p;)

Good evening all!

Oh Linda,how awsome to finally meet!:)

Hi guys!! How's everybody, CHEERS!!! My new living room furniture arrived today, oh I love new furniture, been a long time:) Now I am cat-training mode:eek::mad::rolleyes:

CHEERS!:p

Congrats on the new furniture! We wanna see the pictures, please!:)

Hi guys!! How's everybody, CHEERS!!! My new living room furniture arrived today, oh I love new furniture, been a long time:) Now I am cat-training mode:eek::mad::rolleyes:

CHEERS!:p

Cool - now gwt that squirt water bottle ready :)

Hi Doxie! How'd the new recipe turn out? Hope you had a good day!:)

It was delish

sear the pork on all sides, add to crock pot,,,cover with onion soup mix, 1 xup water 1cup red wine and 3 tbl soy sauce

cook 4 hrs on low

it was fork tender !

Good evening all!

That's the way I met ny friend Cynthia -- she was my pvp for yrs.

Mornin all !

When I found out who is wearing all our clean clothes, I'm gonna kill them ! How can 2 people have so much wash? Seems I'm never caught up lol

Gretchen had fun with a kleenex this am (dont know where she got it) but she shredded it all over the den grrr.

Need to color my hair today, we'll see.

All have a great day :)

Good morning breezies!!

Wow you guys up north are getting our heat, and it's early for that! Us, we are getting another tropical system skirting by so the weekend is gonna be a wet one, again:rolleyes: Better stock up the bar, rainy happy hours always seem to start earlier and last longer lol:p;) Actually, it will be an opportunity to clean out some more stuff outta here:cool: And then it's almost time for July 4th week, can't wait can't wait can't wait!!

I will get some pics up this weekend of our new living room, thanks guys:)

Well, it's still 73 degrees this midmorn in Tallytown. Only expecting a 30% chance of afternoon showers for our weekend, which means the sprinklers will be running again. Puffed and pushed through a half marathon on the rowing machine this AM, it's the Summer Solstice Challenge 21K (add 97 meters and you've got a 1/2 M), on a single cuppa joe. Definantly heading for the local burger truck at noon:D

But what I'm really jonesing for is one (or 3) of the skewers from the Breeze's tandoori grill station that popped up in a couple of the early review posts over night. Since that 1/2 M probably only used ~1300 calories, gonna have to be a lot more of those over the next 5 months, if I'm going to even hope to come close to sampling all the food venues on the Breeze.:eek:

Hi Breezers! Beautiful day here with a high of only 97 :eek:. Summer is coming in with a bang. I think it was 75 at 3am this morning. As much as I hate winter and the cold, I don't like this weather that much more.

Just found out yesterday that our friends Ron and Linda who are on the 8 day were able to get the same room for the 2 day and are officially B2B! I'm curious what the record for B2B cruisers is as this has got to be near the top.

Have a good day and stay cool everyone.

Archived