PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good morning breezies!!

Wow you guys up north are getting our heat, and it's early for that! Us, we are getting another tropical system skirting by so the weekend is gonna be a wet one, again:rolleyes: Better stock up the bar, rainy happy hours always seem to start earlier and last longer lol:p;) Actually, it will be an opportunity to clean out some more stuff outta here:cool: And then it's almost time for July 4th week, can't wait can't wait can't wait!!

I will get some pics up this weekend of our new living room, thanks guys:)

me either----ready for the 4th !

Cant wait to see your new furniture :)

Hi Breezers! Beautiful day here with a high of only 97 :eek:. Summer is coming in with a bang. I think it was 75 at 3am this morning. As much as I hate winter and the cold, I don't like this weather that much more.

Just found out yesterday that our friends Ron and Linda who are on the 8 day were able to get the same room for the 2 day and are officially B2B! I'm curious what the record for B2B cruisers is as this has got to be near the top.

Have a good day and stay cool everyone.

Yeah, there may be so many of us, they may have to have Customs come to us in the Main Showroom. We have to be one of the most in Carnivals history for B2Bs. Of course, one being a 2 dayer makes it easier to do that. But gosh, the 2 day is expensive! Because of Thanksgiving, I paid $808 for my cove! Almost makes me want to stay on the ship in Nassau instead to get maximum value.

Just found out yesterday that our friends Ron and Linda who are on the 8 day were able to get the same room for the 2 day and are officially B2B! I'm curious what the record for B2B cruisers is as this has got to be near the top.

Yeah, there may be so many of us, they may have to have Customs come to us in the Main Showroom. We have to be one of the most in Carnivals history for B2Bs. Of course, one being a 2 dayer makes it easier to do that. But gosh, the 2 day is expensive! Because of Thanksgiving, I paid $808 for my cove! Almost makes me want to stay on the ship in Nassau instead to get maximum value.

I don't want to be sitting in the pre-boarding lounge for an hour and a half watching all you B2B-ers shuffle off your buffalos along the catwalk:D:p So that 'Primal Scream' you hear radiating up from the depths of the hoi-polloi below will probably be coming from my big mouth!:eek: "Whip out that mother..."(Motley Crue)

I don't want to be sitting in the pre-boarding lounge for an hour and a half watching all you B2B-ers shuffle off your buffalos along the catwalk:D:p So that 'Primal Scream' you hear radiating up from the depths of the hoi-polloi below will probably be coming from my big mouth!:eek: "Whip out that mother..."(Motley Crue)

We'll be sure to look for you and smile and wave as we traipse through :p :D ;)

How fun to meet her after all this time!!:cool: Hope she's ready for a bunch of funatics:eek::p;)

Maybe she will now understand my love of the group cruises!;)

It was delish

sear the pork on all sides, add to crock pot,,,cover with onion soup mix, 1 xup water 1cup red wine and 3 tbl soy sauce

cook 4 hrs on low

it was fork tender !

Sounds tasty!!

That's the way I met ny friend Cynthia -- she was my pvp for yrs.

Oh, I didn't realize she was a PVP! I'm friends with Michelle on FB, but she doesn't post much...

Well, it's still 73 degrees this midmorn in Tallytown. Only expecting a 30% chance of afternoon showers for our weekend, which means the sprinklers will be running again. Puffed and pushed through a half marathon on the rowing machine this AM, it's the Summer Solstice Challenge 21K (add 97 meters and you've got a 1/2 M), on a single cuppa joe. Definantly heading for the local burger truck at noon:D

But what I'm really jonesing for is one (or 3) of the skewers from the Breeze's tandoori grill station that popped up in a couple of the early review posts over night. Since that 1/2 M probably only used ~1300 calories, gonna have to be a lot more of those over the next 5 months, if I'm going to even hope to come close to sampling all the food venues on the Breeze.:eek:

I can't believe all the food choices on the Breeze! Ordinarily food doesn't hold much excitement for me, but it is on THIS cruise! I'm askeered!:eek:

Hi Breezers! Beautiful day here with a high of only 97 :eek:. Summer is coming in with a bang. I think it was 75 at 3am this morning. As much as I hate winter and the cold, I don't like this weather that much more.

Have a good day and stay cool everyone.

That's great that they're doing the B2B!

Yeah, this has to be some kind of B2B record, for sure! Yup, we paid the same for a regular balcony...ridiculous. We're staying on the ship in Nassau...hope to take lots of pics with less people onboard;)

I don't want to be sitting in the pre-boarding lounge for an hour and a half watching all you B2B-ers shuffle off your buffalos along the catwalk:p So that 'Primal Scream' you hear radiating up from the depths of the hoi-polloi below will probably be coming from my big mouth!:eek: "Whip out that mother..."(Motley Crue)

We'll be sure to look for you and smile and wave as we traipse through :p :D

LOL, Cass! Spoken like a real wise a$$:D I was going to say something along these lines, but you beat me to it!

Howdy peeps...holy hotness, Batman!:eek: It was pretty gross up here today...even worse tomorrow. Thank God for AC! Poor Lexi gets really hot very easily...doesn't help that she's black, poor thing. Trying to keep her inside as much as possible....

Hi Breezers!

Just checking in ... I've been in a training all week, it's very time consuming :( and by the time the day is over, I'm tired!

I'll have to ketchup over the weekend ... but I did see Doxie's recipe for the pork ..... that sounds wonderful, I'll have to try it!

Taylor I'm sorry about the loss of your grandma :( {{{{{HUGS}}}}} for you!

Hi Breezers!

Just checking in ... I've been in a training all week, it's very time consuming :( and by the time the day is over, I'm tired!

I'll have to ketchup over the weekend ... but I did see Doxie's recipe for the pork ..... that sounds wonderful, I'll have to try it!

Taylor I'm sorry about the loss of your grandma :( {{{{{HUGS}}}}} for you!

Thanks TC hugs back ya!

Hiya breezers, I am waaaaaaaay behind my times tonight, I've been mapping apartments in Kissimmee for the apartment hunt on Friday for my niece....boy there's a lot of them and a lot of research on the reviews to do:eek::rolleyes:

Taylor, honey, big big hugs to you, so sorry about losing your grandma, love you!!:)

Hey dox, my brother and his family are coming from TX for the 4th WOOOHOO!! They are at a mom and pop on the beach about a mile from the house here, it's the Flagler Beach Motel, just newly done. I think the website is fbvr.com...are you at the HGI? I think John and Sheryl are there. Just in case you want to be beachside and see if they have rooms.... Mama went down and inspected the rooms and said they were spotless, and from Mama, that is high praise indeed!!!

Hiya breezers, I am waaaaaaaay behind my times tonight, I've been mapping apartments in Kissimmee for the apartment hunt on Friday for my niece....boy there's a lot of them and a lot of research on the reviews to do:eek::rolleyes:

Taylor, honey, big big hugs to you, so sorry about losing your grandma, love you!!:)

Hey dox, my brother and his family are coming from TX for the 4th WOOOHOO!! They are at a mom and pop on the beach about a mile from the house here, it's the Flagler Beach Motel, just newly done. I think the website is fbvr.com...are you at the HGI? I think John and Sheryl are there. Just in case you want to be beachside and see if they have rooms.... Mama went down and inspected the rooms and said they were spotless, and from Mama, that is high praise indeed!!!

Thanks girl!

Love ya too

Maybe she will now understand my love of the group cruises!;)

Sounds tasty!!

Oh, I didn't realize she was a PVP! I'm friends with Michelle on FB, but she doesn't post much...

She was for yrs, then a uup, but stll booked some of us. She then had to quit to move to Jax to take care of her dad

She is now a work from home TA, does mainly groups on all cruise lines.

Yay more for the partae !

So I guess abour 20 all together ? Bringing some food and want to make sure it's enough.

I will check out Flagler beach motel-----thanks===yes we are at Hilton Gardens.

Love mom and pop hotels, we have found some great ones in the past for a fraction of what a chain motel would be. We are staying in one before the cruise. Never been to it before but it has great reviews. Hope it is as good as the reviews say.

Good morning breezies!!!

Day off today but work work work anyhow:eek::rolleyes::p LOVE working from home, biggest thing I miss coming back to work for a carrier!!

ready2, can you message me where are you staying pre-cruise? I am working with two mom and pops, and still have HGI on hold in FLL. CCL is supposed to be getting me better info on what's happening on that Wednesday but I need to resolve it soon so I can get it off of my worry list:o

Good Morning Funatics! Wow...what hot weather we have been having:eek::eek: Suppose to cool down tomorrow though.

Cooling down to 92 :rolleyes:. Not exactly a cold front :p. I was still really warm and muggy at 2am. I hate that I know that..... It never really cooled off last night. Up at 2, 4:30, and for good at 6. I think I just need a caffiene IV. Though I have to admit, this Mocha Cookie Crumble frap from Starbux is pretty damn good :D

Cass' family is coming down to visit tonight (I think more to see the puppy than us:o).

Cooling down to 92 . Not exactly a cold front :p. I was still really warm and muggy at 2am. I hate that I know that..... It never really cooled off last night. Up at 2, 4:30, and for good at 6. I think I just need a caffiene IV. Though I have to admit, this Mocha Cookie Crumble frap from Starbux is pretty damn good :D

Cass' family is coming down to visit tonight (I think more to see the puppy than us:o).

I know...it has been miserable. Suppose to only be 77 here tomorrow though and then in the 60's next week for a few days:eek: Talk about weird weather.

The Mocha Cookie Crumble Frap sounds awesome...does that come diet? :p:D

Archived