PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Sorry, Ward...nothing worse than losing trust in your friends:( We're here for you...this can be your safe room. Hang in there...things will get better:)

We're going up to the Berkshires to see James Taylor at Tanglewood on Tuesday nite...should be fun. That's it for our holiday...oh yeah, our fireworks are this Fri nite. Fortunately they are at a park at the foot of our street, so no driving required:D Do you have any plans?

I agree...having it in the middle of the week is really strange. Not a fan...LOL! Love the pic of Vasher in the cat tree! Poor cats....:p

Good evening all...hope everyone had a good hump day. Nothing to report around here...work is busy...the girls are making me nuts...same old thing:rolleyes:

Just saw that Butch is going to be the CD on the Breeze full time beginning with our cruise. I've heard good things about him...has anyone sailed with him?

Where did you hear Butch will be our CD? I have been under the impression that John Heald will be the CD until December 2nd or 8th. I sailed with Butch on my Dream cruise last September. He and Amy are really full of energy and are fun to be around. I am really hoping it will be John, though. Once in a lifetime thing.

Gooooood evening breezies!! I am running around tonight to get ready for the week! Cool Steve and Gaylen arrive tomorrow WOOOOHOO!!!

Hey Ward, you need us to bop anybody just say so, we got your back always:)

Linny, where did you read about Butch on our cruise?? I thought John would be on board...Butch is AWESOME though!!! So much fun!!:D

So the 4th of July parade here in town assembles outside my side gate at 8am on the 4th to start the parade to town center:eek: Sounds like a mimmie morning to me:p

We'll be there lol though prob not at 8am

It's going to be hard to see Steve again - but I'm so glad he is coming.

Mornin all !

Our friend Charlie, who owbs a carpet cleaning business is coming here at 5 today to clean the den and bedroom carpets---for his labor, I'm making chili.

Chris.Cass Vasher is growing !

Floatie, Lowes did quite a bit of work when we first moved in---new granite counter tops, new sink, new cooktop and later some new storm doors. They will match any other stores sales too. They were always on time and did excellent work. They outsource people to do the actual work. Any questions just ask--------------------

Nothing else going on here......maybe John can work today, the rain is suposed to be over.

All have a great day :)

This is what Butch posted on his FB page!

BUTCH'S SCHEDULE UPDATE!

Hi Friends. I Just got an Update on my schedule for the next several Months:

JULY 9th Say goodbye to the Breeze and travel to Hamburg, Germany to do some consulting for Aida Cruise Lines in there Entertainment Office.

JULY 12th Join the Magic in the port of Nassau, Bahamas to pack my things and pick up my car in Galveston.

JULY 15th Drive from Galveston, TX home to Minnesota for a small break.

AUGUST 9th Join the Carnival Breeze in Venice, Italy for a five day handover

AUGUST 14th Take over as Cruise Director for two twelve day voyages on board the Carnival Breeze

SEPTEMBER 7th Say goodbye to the Carnival Breeze, again.

SEPTEMBER 11th Join the Carnival Spirit in Seattle to install some of the Funship 2.0 projects and the Comedy Brunch in preparation for their Australian run.

SEPTEMBER 18th Leave the Spirit for Vacation.

END OF OCTOBER Go to Miami for meetings to prepare for the Breeze arrival in U.S.

NOVEMBER 6th, Join the Carnival Breeze in Barcelona to prepare for Breeze arrival in Miami.

NOVEMBER 22nd, Breeze arrives in Miami from Transatlantic crossing. Take over the Breeze as Cruise Director Full Time.

Well Good Morning Breezers ;) it's just a little after midnight here so that is officially morning :p

My sleep schedule is so messed up right now, I don't know when I'll feel back to normal again. :rolleyes: Last week I was in a training all week that was physically & mentally draining ... came back to work on Monday morning to find out that effective July 2nd I'm going to be working a different program ... one that I haven't had training in since 1998 :eek: I've been working over time this week to try and meet the deadline of June 30th. By the time I get home I am exhausted. Tonight I fell asleep watching TV about 8:15 ... I woke up a little while ago and now I'm wide awake! :mad:

Oh well, I went back to work to better support my cruise habit, so I guess I'll just have to put on my big girl panties and deal with it! (thank goodness my next cruise is in 94 days!)

Hiya TC!! I hope that schedule settles and you get some routine going!! If it gets you to cruising, oh yeah it's worth it:D

Mornin all !

Our friend Charlie, who owbs a carpet cleaning business is coming here at 5 today to clean the den and bedroom carpets---for his labor, I'm making chili.

Floatie, Lowes did quite a bit of work when we first moved in---new granite counter tops, new sink, new cooktop and later some new storm doors. They will match any other stores sales too. They were always on time and did excellent work. They outsource people to do the actual work. Any questions just ask--------------------

Nothing else going on here......maybe John can work today, the rain is suposed to be over.

Thanks dox, we will discuss this over cocktails next week!!:p

This is what Butch posted on his FB page!

BUTCH'S SCHEDULE UPDATE!

Hi Friends. I Just got an Update on my schedule for the next several Months:

JULY 9th Say goodbye to the Breeze and travel to Hamburg, Germany to do some consulting for Aida Cruise Lines in there Entertainment Office.

JULY 12th Join the Magic in the port of Nassau, Bahamas to pack my things and pick up my car in Galveston.

JULY 15th Drive from Galveston, TX home to Minnesota for a small break.

AUGUST 9th Join the Carnival Breeze in Venice, Italy for a five day handover

AUGUST 14th Take over as Cruise Director for two twelve day voyages on board the Carnival Breeze

SEPTEMBER 7th Say goodbye to the Carnival Breeze, again.

SEPTEMBER 11th Join the Carnival Spirit in Seattle to install some of the Funship 2.0 projects and the Comedy Brunch in preparation for their Australian run.

SEPTEMBER 18th Leave the Spirit for Vacation.

END OF OCTOBER Go to Miami for meetings to prepare for the Breeze arrival in U.S.

NOVEMBER 6th, Join the Carnival Breeze in Barcelona to prepare for Breeze arrival in Miami.

NOVEMBER 22nd, Breeze arrives in Miami from Transatlantic crossing. Take over the Breeze as Cruise Director Full Time.

Hmmmm, well....John posted yesterday that he will be on those cruises so maybe not as CD...:confused: or maybe the beards haven't told him yet what he's doing:rolleyes::p Thanks Joanne!!!

That schedule makes me dizzy:eek:

Morning Breezers! Hopefully it's river level peaking day today and all the flooding starts to subside. Maybe the Air National Guard should do some scooping runs and dro the excess water on Colorado Springs.

We're high and dry here, but our drought is certainly over! 8 inches above normal year to date (at the airport where they usually close the rain gauges at the first drops:D). Before Debbie we were 5 inches below normal.

Floatie, I agree that Butch's sched is a bit daunting. But glad he's the CD for us. He's a whirlwind of fun. Maybe JH can swing by some of the M&G events.

Morning Breezers! Hopefully it's river level peaking day today and all the flooding starts to subside. Maybe the Air National Guard should do some scooping runs and dro the excess water on Colorado Springs.

We're high and dry here, but our drought is certainly over! 8 inches above normal year to date (at the airport where they usually close the rain gauges at the first drops:D). Before Debbie we were 5 inches below normal.

Floatie, I agree that Butch's sched is a bit daunting. But glad he's the CD for us. He's a whirlwind of fun. Maybe JH can swing by some of the M&G events.

Absolutely agree Crew, loved Butch on the Glory and I hope Amy is still with him! I do think we will get much more time with John if he is onboard and not the CD so it's all good!!

See yas tonight after work-a-day is done!!:D

Good Morning Breezers! We got another full night's sleep last night :D. I'm actually going to attempt a day without coffee today. It's going to be so hot today that the thought of a warm beverage just does nothing for me....and they're now calling for triple digits tomorrow :eek:. I have a feeling I won't be outside much this weekend.

I have no problem if Butch is our CD, so long as John is still sailing with us. It could actually make it better as he'd be able to do more socializing w/o having to worry about all the CD stuff.

Good morning my friends!! I am so glad we will see Steve again.. :)

Is he cruising by himself??

Have a great day.. :)

Afternoon Lynne! How are you doing today? Yes, it will be good to see Steve again.. I'm so ready to cruise right now!:)

Good Morning Breezers! We got another full night's sleep last night :D. I'm actually going to attempt a day without coffee today. It's going to be so hot today that the thought of a warm beverage just does nothing for me....and they're now calling for triple digits tomorrow :eek:. I have a feeling I won't be outside much this weekend.

I have no problem if Butch is our CD, so long as John is still sailing with us. It could actually make it better as he'd be able to do more socializing w/o having to worry about all the CD stuff.

Hiya Chris! I know you're glad to see the return of some sort normal sleep patterns! Let's hope it lasts! Hot, Hot, Hot here too! Sounds like we'll all be inside trying to keep cool over the next few days!:)

Absolutely agree Crew, loved Butch on the Glory and I hope Amy is still with him! I do think we will get much more time with John if he is onboard and not the CD so it's all good!!

See yas tonight after work-a-day is done!!:D

Afternoon Floatie! Hopefully your day is done and you're home relaxing!:) Stay inside and keep cool!

Mornin all !

Evening Doxie! How you doing today? How'd your chili turn out? I'm sure it was good... The tempreture is a little too hot for me and chili today:eek:!

Where did you hear Butch will be our CD? I have been under the impression that John Heald will be the CD until December 2nd or 8th. I sailed with Butch on my Dream cruise last September. He and Amy are really full of energy and are fun to be around. I am really hoping it will be John, though. Once in a lifetime thing.

Hi Pizza! Hope you had a good day!:)

Well Good Morning Breezers ;) it's just a little after midnight here so that is officially morning :p

My sleep schedule is so messed up right now, I don't know when I'll feel back to normal again. :rolleyes: Last week I was in a training all week that was physically & mentally draining ... came back to work on Monday morning to find out that effective July 2nd I'm going to be working a different program ... one that I haven't had training in since 1998 :eek: I've been working over time this week to try and meet the deadline of June 30th. By the time I get home I am exhausted. Tonight I fell asleep watching TV about 8:15 ... I woke up a little while ago and now I'm wide awake! :mad:

Oh well, I went back to work to better support my cruise habit, so I guess I'll just have to put on my big girl panties and deal with it! (thank goodness my next cruise is in 94 days!)

Evening T.C., I suspect you've been to sleep by now. Hope you get your sleep patterns back to normal soon.:)

Gooooood evening breezies!! I am running around tonight to get ready for the week! Cool Steve and Gaylen arrive tomorrow WOOOOHOO!!!

Hey Ward, you need us to bop anybody just say so, we got your back always

Linny, where did you read about Butch on our cruise?? I thought John would be on board...Butch is AWESOME though!!! So much fun!!

So the 4th of July parade here in town assembles outside my side gate at 8am on the 4th to start the parade to town center:eek: Sounds like a mimmie morning to me

PLEASE give really big hugs to Steve from us!!!

I read about Butch on FB, somebody replied to a schedule he posted. That means that JH will be even more accessible...YAY!

OMG, they start the parade at your house?!?! I'd add some bimmies to those mimmies! We have the fireworks and all the parades at the foot of our street and that's bad enough!

Hiya Vegas! Yuppers, they will be here for a week and a half! And Doxie/John, Sheryl/John, and my brother and family from TX will be here for the 4th!! Full little bungalow this is gonna be:eek:

Wish I could be there! That's goona be fun (and full!)

Well Good Morning Breezers it's just a little after midnight here so that is officially morning

My sleep schedule is so messed up right now, I don't know when I'll feel back to normal again. Last week I was in a training all week that was physically & mentally draining ... came back to work on Monday morning to find out that effective July 2nd I'm going to be working a different program ... one that I haven't had training in since 1998 :eek: I've been working over time this week to try and meet the deadline of June 30th. By the time I get home I am exhausted. Tonight I fell asleep watching TV about 8:15 ... I woke up a little while ago and now I'm wide awake! :mad:

So sorry you're having a tough time getting back into it...that really sux:( Hope it gets better for you soon! Keep your eye on the prize!:D

Archived