PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

I reserved the Seavis tour in La Romana this week. It is $65 per person plus $15 for the taxi, all due when they pick you up. If the group books a cheaper price I will switch to the group but I wanted to make sure we got in because the boats fill up fast.

Has anyone tried discount codes for Carnival excursions? I tried some this morning and the only one that worked was a 10% discount using BGD001. I'm looking at the Kukoo Kunuku Open AIr Bus & Beach Break in Aruba for $45.00.

Sheila, I've got a full boat reserved for the group (they have two). Are you on my list for the count?

Good morning funatics!! I hope to get some t-shirt options up today, but have errands to get done before any weather gets here later today...:D

Hi, Sheila. we booked the Kukoo Kunuku Bus and Beach Break for Aruba .... it looks like it's a fun trip and we go to the beach, too, so we thought we'd give it a try. the reviews online were pretty good.

other than the aruba excursion, we haven't booked anything else yet for the Breeze. .... i guess i better get moving on some research and book some excursions, but the countdown to our Carnival Pride cruise is now in single digits (8 days until we leave! wooo hooo!) so i guess i'll get serious about the Breeze excursions once we're back from the Pride. :D

have a great day everybody! :) it's already 82 degrees at 8 a.m. here in maryland, so i'm trying to get out the door for an early morning walk before it gets toooooo hot and sticky today.

Hi Linda! I am looking at that KooKoo bus too for me and Mom. I am desperate to do the Jolly Roger but Mom doesn't care for boats and I am already likely going to Saona without her, don't want to leave her in more ports...:)

We are in the heat here too, blistering. Feel so bad for the midwest though!!! My nephew in OKC said the sreetlight poles are bending over from melting:eek::eek::eek:

Good Morning Breezer Funatics!

I'm trying to be less of a lurker :D and check in here at least once a day!

Sheila, I've got a full boat reserved for the group (they have two). Are you on my list for the count?

Good morning funatics!! I hope to get some t-shirt options up today, but have errands to get done before any weather gets here later today...:D

WooHoo this is GREAT news!!! Very excited about this cruise! I could kick myself for giving up the initial reservation I had ... but am VERY VERY happy that it all worked out in the end and I'm able to make it :)

Everyone in the path of the storms, be safe!

Good Evening Breezer Funatics! :D

It's Friday ... AND ... it's Happy Hours! :p

I know that I am a #1 lurker, and I apologise for this, it's just that time is limited and lurking is quicker ;) I was checking in to see if we had any "plans" firmed up yet, I know Jack's Shack is a done deal! and the Jolly Pirates in Aruba is also scheduled, but what about our other 2 ports???

Floatie I see you are working on the fungenda and t-shirts this week!!! WooHoo!!! :) I guess I will just have to lurk here a little more, and stay off the Big Brother live feeds more :D (I hate that the coaches are back in the game BTW)

I love BB too. Although, I have never purchased the live feeds, I'd never leave my computer if I did. I agree on the coaches being back in - no like! An old roommate of mine purchased live feeds once, I got him into the show, he never slept. We did have showtime after dark as well. Which I watched. It was that crazy season during the writers strike. Lets just say those nut jobs played it up for showtime. This was the season that had Matt, Nat and Adam. Matt and Adam ended up getting arrested for a drug ring and Matt I believe got arrested for abusing his GF.

WooHoo this is GREAT news!!! Very excited about this cruise! I could kick myself for giving up the initial reservation I had ... but am VERY VERY happy that it all worked out in the end and I'm able to make it :)

I'm hoping those canes gone straight up through the midwest. Some serious drought right now.

Damn right TC ... we gonna have a ton of fun, too bad you can't make it on the 2 day though. We'll keep up the two day festivities and get you caught up on the lido right away in Miami.

AHHHHHHHHH Big Brother Spoliers :mad: Bad, bad, bad! We haven't had a chance to watch Thursday's episode yet since Cass went up to PA yesterday. Yeah, about that. My poor baby got rear ended near York (her first accident). She was a little shaken up but fine. Her car will need a little work but it's still drivable. Can't wait to get her back in my arms later today.

Vasher actually wasn't too bad for me last night. He was so tired since he didn't nap in the afternoon (normally sleeps for about 4 hours) that he slept most of the evening. Hoping the showers hold off and we can take him to the dog park tonight.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Linny, here's to hoping your daughter is feeling better. Bariatric surgery can be a tough recovery, as I'm sure she has been warned. Having a weight struggle my entire life, I hope that it works for her. Had a former co-worker that had it and ended up eating crap and ended up gaining the weight back. She never got the dumping syndrome which is usually what causes one to not eat like that ever again. I will not describe it here, but feel free to google anyone.

AHHHHHHHHH Big Brother Spoliers :mad: Bad, bad, bad! We haven't had a chance to watch Thursday's episode yet since Cass went up to PA yesterday. Yeah, about that. My poor baby got rear ended near York (her first accident). She was a little shaken up but fine. Her car will need a little work but it's still drivable. Can't wait to get her back in my arms later today.

Vasher actually wasn't too bad for me last night. He was so tired since he didn't nap in the afternoon (normally sleeps for about 4 hours) that he slept most of the evening. Hoping the showers hold off and we can take him to the dog park tonight.

Chris, so you are enjoying BB now I take it? Chris I'll let you in on a secret, doesn't matter what we all voted for, they were bringing them back anyway. The season would have died too early if they didn't come back. There is another thing that happens too which I will not spoil for you.

Oh poor Cass. Glad to hear she's okay.

Hi Linda! I am looking at that KooKoo bus too for me and Mom. I am desperate to do the Jolly Roger but Mom doesn't care for boats and I am already likely going to Saona without her, don't want to leave her in more ports...:)

We are in the heat here too, blistering. Feel so bad for the midwest though!!! My nephew in OKC said the sreetlight poles are bending over from melting:eek::eek::eek:

Floatie, we are gonna miss you on the Jolly Pirates? That makes me sad, we'll drink extra rum punch for you!

Floatie, we are gonna miss you on the Jolly Pirates? That makes me sad, we'll drink extra rum punch for you!

Makes me sad too, but what can I do...when I told her about the Saona trip, she said, oh that's fine, I will have a ship day:o she doesn't swim and doesn't like being on littler boats so I don't dare book a sail in Aruba and a sail in Curacao too, she will be convinced I don't really want her along, and I really do! Somebody else needs to bring their Mama (or Papa:eek:;)) along so I can hook her up!:):p;) Sometimes she meets some like-minded people on board and then it works out...it's all good!

Aw, poor Cass, and so glad it was minor, that is scary!!!

Makes me sad too, but what can I do...when I told her about the Saona trip, she said, oh that's fine, I will have a ship day:o she doesn't swim and doesn't like being on littler boats so I don't dare book a sail in Aruba and a sail in Curacao too, she will be convinced I don't really want her along, and I really do! Somebody else needs to bring their Mama (or Papa:eek:;)) along so I can hook her up!:):p;) Sometimes she meets some like-minded people on board and then it works out...it's all good!

Not sure if you have been to Aruba before but its a great place to tour the island for its diversity, maybe you can find something like that.

Floatie, Are you doing a sail in Curacao too? Or are you talking baout the Seavis in La Romana? We are doing the $20 Irie tour in Curacao. Did you check on that one for the group?

I'm with your mom on the boat thing. 8 days on the Breeze plus the Seavis boat will be enough boat for me. I like touring with a little beach and the Kookoo bus plus the Irie tour (both have beach time) should be just about right for me.

Good morning friends.. We are going to be HHH today and there is a heat advisory out. :eek::eek: Be cool and stay safe today everyone.. Enjoy the day.. :)

Hi Lynne! I know what you mean about "HHH" cause it's the same here! I just want to know, when will it end! Stay cool and have a good day!:)

My poor baby got rear ended near York (her first accident). She was a little shaken up but fine. Her car will need a little work but it's still drivable. Can't wait to get her back in my arms later today.

Afternoon Chris! Sorry to hear about Cass' accident, but really glad she's OK.

Mornin all !

Sounds like we all all tired of the heat............it will staart getting nice here about the end of Sept

Linny how's the cut back on smoking going ? I sure need to quit-------have tried everything also how;s dd doing ?

Nothing much going on today - maybe some pool time

All have a great day :)

Hi Doxie! Yes, I beyond tired of this heat! Looking forward to cooler Fall temps too! Not to worry Dox, there's still hope! I must have tried to quit a million times before I finally put the cigs down for good!!:)

.... i guess i better get moving on some research and book some excursions, but the countdown to our Carnival Pride cruise is now in single digits (8 days until we leave! wooo hooo!) so i guess i'll get serious about the Breeze excursions once we're back from the Pride. :D

have a great day everybody! :) it's already 82 degrees at 8 a.m. here in maryland, so i'm trying to get out the door for an early morning walk before it gets toooooo hot and sticky today.

Congrats on doing that "single digit dance!" Enjoy your cruise!:)

Makes me sad too, but what can I do...when I told her about the Saona trip, she said, oh that's fine, I will have a ship day:o she doesn't swim and doesn't like being on littler boats so I don't dare book a sail in Aruba and a sail in Curacao too, she will be convinced I don't really want her along, and I really do! Somebody else needs to bring their Mama (or Papa:eek:) along so I can hook her up!;) Sometimes she meets some like-minded people on board and then it works out...it's all good!

Oh Floatie! I sure it will all work out for you and "mama!" Depending on the temp (sun strength), I may be right there with her! You know if have to be really careful with that sun tan!:p:D;)

Afternoon T C! Good to see you posting on the regular! We're just as excited as you that everything worked out and you're able to join us!:)

Hey folks....the T shirt site is up.

www(dot)*****(dot)com. I spelled it out as businesses sometimes get **** out here. Full link is out of the FB page.

Lots of stuff besides Tees. Good prices. Lots of graphics for both the 2-day, 8 day, and B2B. 4-6 colors on most items.

Archived