PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Mornin all. hey Ready !

Cass the puppy love is great ! The rottie looks like a big Gretchen. Need to find a puppy park nearby for her 0 she loves to rough house and play You are right about a puppy changing yuor life style - I had forgotten lol. Gretch doesnt chew furniture, but loves shoes and she destroyed a pair of my slippers. My rubber flip flops have a million teethmarks on them. She has now figured out how to jump up on the couch in the fam room ---rut ro ! We call her devil dog too :)

Had a terrible lightening thunderstorm last night - Snoopy went under the bed and it didnt faze devil dog at all.

Time for more coffee - Gretchenator will be awake soon.

All have a great day :)

Good morning funatics! Greetings from Miami!! I'm dancin' too!!:D

This hotel will do us fine! I have more exploring to do but the property is very convenient to the airport, driving is easy compared to downtown, and the staff is outstanding!

Doxie, we had a huge storm at home last night and Mama had no power for about two hours:eek: Dan and Jude went over to keep her company and thank God it came back on around 8...

See yas tonight!:D

This hotel will do us fine! I have more exploring to do but the property is very convenient to the airport, driving is easy compared to downtown, and the staff is outstanding!

Doxie, we had a huge storm at home last night and Mama had no power for about two hours:eek: Dan and Jude went over to keep her company and thank God it came back on around 8...

yeppers it was bad- we didnt lose power though.

Glad the hotel looks good !

Good Morning! Yesterday was a rough one (ok the last couple weeks here at work have been rough), but at least I was productive and got through the bulk of everything that needed done.

97!!!

And welcome to double digits for those not on the 2 day. At least those 2 days are hopefully holidays and no one will be at work that Friday.

Vasher is good about not destroying anything. But a big part of that is because we are ALWAYS watching him. We let him outside for about 15 minutes on his own last night and he had dug a hole halfway to China :eek:. That boy loves to dig.

Sunny and breezy in SC! Spent the day earning cruise $$$ too! Hope Kailee is feeling better with each new day!

Thanks! Seems like she wasn't drinking enough...now that she is drinking more, she seems to be getting better!:)

97 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze,

97 Days 'til we cruise!

After this Day has happened to pass,

96 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze!:D

:D

Mornin all. hey Ready !

Cass the puppy love is great ! The rottie looks like a big Gretchen. Need to find a puppy park nearby for her 0 she loves to rough house and play You are right about a puppy changing yuor life style - I had forgotten lol. Gretch doesnt chew furniture, but loves shoes and she destroyed a pair of my slippers. My rubber flip flops have a million teethmarks on them. She has now figured out how to jump up on the couch in the fam room ---rut ro ! We call her devil dog too :)

Had a terrible lightening thunderstorm last night - Snoopy went under the bed and it didnt faze devil dog at all.

Time for more coffee - Gretchenator will be awake soon.

All have a great day :)

Wow, size doesn't matter in a puppy's ability to become El Destructo!:eek: Was it Snoopy who destroyed a pair of your pants years ago? No clue why I remember that story...I also remember when Snoopy (?) kept you up all nite and you said you were going to get revenge by waking him up every time you found him sleeping the next day! OMG, the visual on that cracked me up!

See yas tonight!

Glad you got down there safely. Poor Mama...thank God Jude and Dan are close by! My Mom used to go nuts if her power went out.

Good Morning! Yesterday was a rough one (ok the last couple weeks here at work have been rough), but at least I was productive and got through the bulk of everything that needed done.

97!!!

And welcome to double digits for those not on the 2 day. At least those 2 days are hopefully holidays and no one will be at work that Friday.

Vasher is good about not destroying anything. But a big part of that is because we are ALWAYS watching him. We let him outside for about 15 minutes on his own last night and he had dug a hole halfway to China :eek:. That boy loves to dig.

Ugh...Lexi is a digger, too. She has a ball in my garden, amongst many other places:rolleyes: She has come up with a whole bunch of different balls that never existed since we've been here (6 years)...digs up all kinds of goodies...LOL! I have to go read your blog...haven't gotten over there yet, but I know it will be entertaining!:D

Good morning, all! So nice to be in double digits...makes all the difference in feeling closer!

Thanks! Seems like she wasn't drinking enough...now that she is drinking more, she seems to be getting better!:)

:D

Wow, size doesn't matter in a puppy's ability to become El Destructo!:eek: Was it Snoopy who destroyed a pair of your pants years ago? No clue why I remember that story...I also remember when Snoopy (?) kept you up all nite and you said you were going to get revenge by waking him up every time you found him sleeping the next day! OMG, the visual on that cracked me up!

yep that was Snoop lol

glad Kailee is getting better.................

Rare noontime login for me:

I take it we're all in double digit danceland now. As Florence+the Machine sing: "Shake it out! Shake it out! Can't dance with the devil on your back!"

Floatie which hotel ?

Afternoon Crewsweeper! Oh Yeah, we're dancing over here! Hope you had a good day!:)

Hi Floatie! Glad you made the trip safey! Good news on the hotel and thanks for checking it out! Glad to head Mama's got the lights back!:)

Archived