PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

We are going to try out a new sports bar in town to watch the game tonight. Yuengs and Wings!!! Have a great day everyone.

Yuengs and Wings! Love it!! Have fun! Hope that's not that redone pirate bar from Bar Rescue.:eek: And you'll be seeing real zebras make real calls!:)

Hi babies!! Loving the excitement building up!!!

Ummmm Ward, you could email this surprise around...should we be skeered:eek::p;)

The official kick-off partay for the funatics will be on sailaway day for the 24th sail. and we have options!:D We can either meet you at the Red Frog on boarding and migrate up to Lido, or vice versa:p Wherever we start, we will have an advance team so good tables are guaranteed:D What say you funatics?

It's amazing what my boss being gone can do the mood around the office. He's not here the rest of the week and my other boss is leaving early (he works for the Ravens). We are going to try out a new sports bar in town to watch the game tonight. Yuengs and Wings!!! Have a great day everyone.

Hi Chris! Enjoy the game, Yuengs and wings!:)

Its here its here!!!!

The surprise that was left out of the initial zazzle shipment has arrived... and I must say it looks great!

I want to show everyone but dont want to spoil the surprise either...

arrgghh!

Slow your roll buddy! We'll check it out in a few short weeks! ;):p How's you day going Ward?

You're welcome!

I wear flowing pants that look like a skirt and a longer flowered skirt...not really formal. If I remember correctly, John said there would not be a formal nite on the 2 day...wise choice;)

Hi peeps! We're getting excited here, too! Cannot wait!

Ready, you had to see how I've had to fight with Dave to get clothes that were NOT blue! OMG! Everything he owned was blue when we met. He's come a way since then...but both of his cruise T's are blue...LOL!

Dox, hope you feel a little better by the time you cruise.

Busy day today...will not be able to get to the gym:( We went after dinner lastnite and I am NOT doing that again! What a chore that was...like dragging around lead weights:eek: Just means I can't take the weekend off...

Happy Friday Eve!:D

And what is wrong with blue??? That is the best color there is!! :D

Ummmm Ward, you could email this surprise around...should we be skeered:eek::p

The official kick-off partay for the funatics will be on sailaway day for the 24th sail. and we have options!:D We can either meet you at the Red Frog on boarding and migrate up to Lido, or vice versa:p Wherever we start, we will have an advance team so good tables are guaranteed:D What say you funatics?

Lido sounds good to us!! :D

You're welcome!

I wear flowing pants that look like a skirt and a longer flowered skirt...not really formal. If I remember correctly, John said there would not be a formal nite on the 2 day...wise choice;)

Hi peeps! We're getting excited here, too! Cannot wait!

Busy day today...will not be able to get to the gym:( We went after dinner lastnite and I am NOT doing that again! What a chore that was...like dragging around lead weights:eek: Just means I can't take the weekend off. Hope you got to relax a little today! .

Happy Friday Eve!:D

Evening Linny! I'm getting really excited too:D! Did I tell you how bad I hate to dress-up in all that fancy stuff! Oh well, I'll probably do it anyway!;)

Ummmm Ward, you could email this surprise around...should we be skeered:eek::p

The official kick-off partay for the funatics will be on sailaway day for the 24th sail. and we have options! We can either meet you at the Red Frog on boarding and migrate up to Lido, or vice versa:p Wherever we start, we will have an advance team so good tables are guaranteed:D What say you funatics?

Let's head to the Lido!:)

Ummmm Ward, you could email this surprise around...should we be skeered:eek::p;)

Got a lot to keep track of. Steakhouse reservations. Cucina night. Funnel Funatic Meet and Greet and Breezers' Bees Meet and Greet(which I am paid up). Excursions and where we meet for our LaRomana get together. Wow! So much Fun coming up. I don't drink Floatie so I was wondering if that makes a difference for the fees for the Funatics' M & G. And where and When do I send it?

Got a lot to keep track of. Steakhouse reservations. Cucina night. Funnel Funatic Meet and Greet and Breezers' Bees Meet and Greet(which I am paid up). Excursions and where we meet for our LaRomana get together. Wow! So much Fun coming up. I don't drink Floatie so I was wondering if that makes a difference for the fees for the Funatics' M & G. And where and When do I send it?

I will have a fungenda done for the funatics, and I will put on there any event you want added...everyone will also be able to print it out and make your own personal plan notes...

Funatics parties are still up in the air, but no worries on the $$, we thought we were having a joint M&G with the Beez (and many of us have joined in) but I will have our M&G open with each on their own S&S so it can be as open as the funatics want it to be, and I think they will want it wide open:p...and then there will be one that is private for the funatics group, tbd...:)

I will have a fungenda done for the funatics, and I will put on there any event you want added...everyone will also be able to print it out and make your own personal plan notes...

Funatics parties are still up in the air, but no worries on the $$, we thought we were having a joint M&G with the Beez (and many of us have joined in) but I will have our M&G open with each on their own S&S so it can be as open as the funatics want it to be, and I think they will want it wide open:p...and then there will be one that is private for the funatics group, tbd...:)

So looking forward the the "Fungenda" details! Let me know if I can assist you with anything!:)

Real social butterfly, I see!:)

Archived