PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Ditto to that! I hear that Carnival has improved their Lido deck coffee, I sure hope so. That stuff could grow hair on your chest.:eek::eek: I just bought a new burr mill and love it. Makes the best fresh ground coffee.

I hope so because that coffee was nasty. i had to pay for my espresso, fortunately there was a place on lido deck on the legend.

I bought myself a burr grinder for Xmas too. Love it.

Good morning all!

Thanks for all the Bday wishes for Dave...I will let him know since I don't think he's up to speed on this thread yet;)

I was not impressed by the new Lido coffee...it may have been a little better, but still wasn't anywhere near good, IMO. As a matter of fact, I didn't even have a cup for a couple of days (that never happens). The last couple of days we bought Starbucks and I wasn't really impressed by that either:rolleyes:

So my first day back at work and I can't even work all day. My cousin's son passed away suddenly on Friday so we have to drive to Long Island for the wake:(:(

Probably catch y'all tomorrow...have a good one!

Hope you enjoyed the movie. My daughter said it was really good.

It was really good. I love all the recent comic book movies and Joss Whedon is one of our favorite writer/directors. It's a must buy when it comes out on Blu-Ray.

So my first day back at work and I can't even work all day. My cousin's son passed away suddenly on Friday so we have to drive to Long Island for the wake:(:(

Probably catch y'all tomorrow...have a good one!

Linny, that's horrible. A lot of bad news going around in this thread lately :(

It was really good. I love all the recent comic book movies and Joss Whedon is one of our favorite writer/directors. It's a must buy when it comes out on Blu-Ray.

Linny, that's horrible. A lot of bad news going around in this thread lately :(

I just saw Avengers yesterday also. W/o expectations, I REALLY enjoyed it. I am a big Hulk fan. Never enough of him in films but still enjoyed it nevertheless. Fast moving 2 1/2 hours!:D

I just saw Avengers yesterday also. W/o expectations, I REALLY enjoyed it. I am a big Hulk fan. Never enough of him in films but still enjoyed it nevertheless. Fast moving 2 1/2 hours!:D

Yeah Hulk doesn't really say much. I'm actually a huge Loki fan (in real Norse mythology) so it's interesting to see him as the main villian in this film. The more I'm thinking about the movie the more I want to see it again.

Yeah Hulk doesn't really say much. I'm actually a huge Loki fan (in real Norse mythology) so it's interesting to see him as the main villian in this film. The more I'm thinking about the movie the more I want to see it again.

Yeah, Loki's character manned up alot since the Thor movie. Ditto on seeing it again.

Yeah, Loki's character manned up alot since the Thor movie. Ditto on seeing it again.

He is an interesting character in Norse mythology, similar to Anansi the trickster in West African myths. I like how Neil Gaiman used him in his book "American Gods" where he was Low-Key Lyesmith.

I hope so because that coffee was nasty. i had to pay for my espresso, fortunately there was a place on lido deck on the legend.

I bought myself a burr grinder for Xmas too. Love it.

I can drink the coffee in the MDR but the rest of it I have to pour a half a cup and then add hot water.

I was not impressed by the new Lido coffee...it may have been a little better, but still wasn't anywhere near good, IMO. As a matter of fact, I didn't even have a cup for a couple of days (that never happens). The last couple of days we bought Starbucks and I wasn't really impressed by that either:rolleyes:

Ahh man, hate to hear that. I was hoping it was better. :mad: I am not a fan of Starbucks myself.

I can drink the coffee in the MDR but the rest of it I have to pour a half a cup and then add hot water.

Ahh man, hate to hear that. I was hoping it was better. :mad: I am not a fan of Starbucks myself.

I really like the old Lido coffee. :)

So I guess it can get worse. My parents called me today to tell me that they took our pup (not really as he's almost 13 now) to the vet and they found a growth that they think is cancer. He's still not showing any signs of pain but he's lost 1/3 of his weight the last 6 months and probably doesn't have much longer. I've had a special bond with this dog since the night we picked him up. I've known this day was coming (my first dog had the same thing at 13) but it doesn't make it any easier. We get to sit him for a few days this week and I'm going to spoil the ***** out of him while he's here.

I'm honestly contemplating dropping a few grand for an impromptu cruise just to get away and get my mind off things. It would honestly be cheaper for us to take a 7 day cruise out of Baltimore than it would a 3 day cruise out of Miami (gotta love airfare these days). Just not sure I have the time off at this point....will have to really look at this tomorrow when I'm sober.

IMG_0180.jpg

Sorry hear Chirs happen your dog:(

Hey Funatics! We're baaaaack! Haven't played ketchup yet but wanted to pop in and say hi at least. Had a great cruise...lots of laughs...excellent staff (and bartenders;)). The weather could have been better, but at least it was a beautiful day for Grand Turk, so we had a perfect Jack's Shack day! Didn't get to meet Topher's new brother Cooper, tho...apparently he kept breaking Customs rules by running all the way down to the port area, so he was at home. We found that you can catch a cab to Jack's for $3 per person...no way I was going to be able to do that walk with my knee and all, so that's the way to go for me from now on:D

Hope y'all had a good week! I'll come back and ketchup later on:)

WELCOME HOME LINDA!!!!!

I miss ya how are your cruise about!

HEY BREEEZER!!!!!! I'm backkkkkkkk!!!

I am sorry long time here but I am bust with Catie at school and next Thursday I'm over school I am calm!!! This week I was end for test soon finish!!!

I am go back to read of question or not!!!

:D

Hey Taylor!! Good to see you..:)

Archived