PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hey Breezer Funatics!!!

I am sure alot of you know already but myself and Matt will not be able to make this one with you all:( We tried but it's just not possible! :mad:

We are grateful that we have met alot of you here and have you as FB friends so that we can keep in touch and hope to meet up in the near future:)

I will as long as I am around on weekends post your countdown for you all if you would like:)

We are gonna miss you all.. but I do expect pics :p

Aww Kel that sucks! Hopefully we'll get to cruise together one day! I'm SURE there will be pics! I think CC may go dark during the week we are all away, and then blow up from server overload when we all get back!

Aww Kel that sucks! Hopefully we'll get to cruise together one day! I'm SURE there will be pics! I think CC may go dark during the week we are all away, and then blow up from server overload when we all get back!

Likewise, Kel...Another time, another ship...But don't be a strange on the board.

Chris and Cass, so glad about the puppy! Gives you something more to celebrate on your crusie this week.

I was off the boards this weekend, putting in the "garden". But did get to finally try out the new grill and smoker. Need to re-wire the gass ingnition wires and the thing won't light without a match. But cooks good, a bit hot on medium with the lid down. Did burgers and dogs Smoker works wonderful holds even temp in charcoal grill section. Did thick porkchops in applewood, dry rub and an apple-ginger glaze. Smoke blew into the vegans next door's backyard, LOL.

Ordered K.S. Robinson's "2312" from the library.

I need to start sending $$ to M&G handlers. Who, where, which ones? Here? Roll Call? FB? HELP!!!

Chris and Cass, so glad about the puppy! Gives you something more to celebrate on your crusie this week.

I need to start sending $$ to M&G handlers. Who, where, which ones? Here? Roll Call? FB? HELP!!!

Thanks! As Chris mentioned, I am apprehensive but I know Chris will be a good trainer, so hopefully the puppy period isn't too bad. I work from home so also hoping he's not the type to bark all day if he's in his crate in the mornings and afternoons. I want it to be as if we both worked outside the home - not used to someone being home all day every day.

For the M&G - aussiegirl (Lee) is taking $$ - she's mainly over on the Roll Call Thread - she's posted her email addy a few times, she will then give you her address to send a check or other options I think.

My oldest boy - Leo - he is paper eater... to the point where we have to make sure any books are put away and not left out on the coffee table/etc, can't leave the toilet paper on the roll (and have to have it on a high shelf) and also any of my work papers have to be shut away in drawers. It's maddening... he knows its bad but still sniffs it out at night and we'll wake up and find shredded paper all over followed by piles of puke. It never occurred to me that it's an actual medical issue so I've never brought it up to the vet... but finally this morning I researched it a bit and some online sources say it could be a lack of fiber in his diet. I feel them Iams (in the process of switching to the Senior formula since they are 11 and 12) so just bought some Fiber supplement cat treats today... can't hurt to try it.

I went through about 80% of this before I realized you weren't talking about a son. :eek:

LMAO I was the same way as you Allen...read about half of it thinking it was her son! TOO FUNNY!!

Likewise, Kel...Another time, another ship...But don't be a strange on the board.

I was off the boards this weekend, putting in the "garden". But did get to finally try out the new grill and smoker. Need to re-wire the gass ingnition wires and the thing won't light without a match. But cooks good, a bit hot on medium with the lid down. Did burgers and dogs Smoker works wonderful holds even temp in charcoal grill section. Did thick porkchops in applewood, dry rub and an apple-ginger glaze. Smoke blew into the vegans next door's backyard, LOL.

I keep telling dh he needs to get the smoker out. Love when he cooks on it! HMMMM a one inch pork chop on the smoker does sound good.

Hey Breezer Funatics!!!

I am sure alot of you know already but myself and Matt will not be able to make this one with you all:( We tried but it's just not possible! :mad:

We are grateful that we have met alot of you here and have you as FB friends so that we can keep in touch and hope to meet up in the near future:)

I will as long as I am around on weekends post your countdown for you all if you would like:)

That really sux.. Hope we get to cruise with you sometime..

Hey Breezer Funatics!!!

Well shucks. Was looking forward to meeting you. Maybe someday in the future. Love your countdown for Saturdays...do keep that up, I would miss it if it wasn't there. Every Sat. I look forward to it.

Hey Breezer Funatics!!!

Sorry to hear this Kel. I was looking forward to meeting you and Matt. Please try to keep those dancing numbers coming!:)

Good Afternoon Breezers! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! Beautiful here..85(little warm) but sunny as can be :):)

Hiya Ready! Let me know when you start the smoker so I can bring my chops over!:) Smoked chops sound really good.

Thanks! As Chris mentioned, I am apprehensive but I know Chris will be a good trainer, so hopefully the puppy period isn't too bad. I work from home so also hoping he's not the type to bark all day if he's in his crate in the mornings and afternoons. I want it to be as if we both worked outside the home - not used to someone being home all day every day.

For the M&G - aussiegirl (Lee) is taking $$ - she's mainly over on the Roll Call Thread - she's posted her email addy a few times, she will then give you her address to send a check or other options I think.

Hi Cass! Hope your puppy training is quick and easy!:)

Good morning funatics!!:D Coffee's on!!

Linny, I hope you wake up all better!:)

Is doxie cruising??

Thanks, Floatie! Feeling a little better today...maybe the rain got rid of some of the stuff flying around!

Cass, my tuxedo cat, Marley likes paper too, I don't think he eats it though. I just find pieces of paper all around. He loves bags that are balled up.

Elmo goes after plastic bags:rolleyes:

Thanks Linny. I'm really excited, Cass is really aprehensive. I know she's worried about how her cats will get along with the puppy but she has to remember that this will be a well trained puppy.

Hope you're feeling better today. The weather here is crappy today and also calling for rain on and off all week. This weekend looks nice but they keep changing the chance of rain for Sunday so I'm going to wait until it's closer to the date before I worry about it.

And OMG, The Pussy Cat Song just came on my ipod :D

It will all work out with the cats. We were worried, too. Lexi goes after one of the cats (but she really just wants to play)...that cat won't take any chit from her. I was more worried for Elmo because he's more skittish and my Mom had him declawed. But for some reason, Lexi doesn't bother him. After a couple of months he is finally coming out of hiding and hanging out in main part of the house again.

No matter what the weather is, you'll be on a ship!:D

Pussy Cat song....LOLOLOLOL!:p

Hey Breezer Funatics!!!

We are grateful that we have met alot of you here and have you as FB friends so that we can keep in touch and hope to meet up in the near future

Hopefully things will turn around for you guys soon. Keep the Victory in mind for next year!

Glad you got the grill up and running!

Lee is also on FB on the Breezers Beez cocktail party event;)

Good evening Funatics! Yucky rainy day here...tomorrow maybe a little better and then much better for the rest of the week!

In case anyone here missed the info on the Delphi Catamaran snorkel trip I posted a couple of weeks back, here's a link to it in our group thread for Aruba. If you're interested, email me:)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1563833

Evening breezers!! WOOOOHOOO, you said it Vegas, one day closer to a looooooong weekend and one day closer to this cruise, it's all good!:D

Well I knew Kel, but it still sux:( Please just stay right here and hang with friends who are rootin' for you guys to have a BIG turnaround in fortunes!!:)

Happy you have a set time for the new puppy to arrive Chris and Cass! What Linny said, it will all work out fine after an initial adjustment:eek::rolleyes::p and those are funny, really! They get used to each other in no time!

Hiya Funantics!

Well I might have a roommate! (besides Bob)

so tired lately not much time to post!

if she able to come I am sure you all will become fast friends.

She is working on seeing if she can get time off work and everything settled at her home.

Archived