PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

It always works. :D In the past four years I've had 19 female roomies' date=' either on the cruise or in the hotels before and after the cruises. I have excellent recommendations and most are repeats.:cool:

The cruises since 2006 which I've taken where I didn't have a roomie were ones when they still had the 1-A singles discount.

Of course, my roomies know that I will always respect them and that I'm old and harmless and that it only takes me 20 minutes to shower, dress and put on my make-up, so they don't have to share the dressing table or mirror with another woman. :)[/quote']

Oh Allen! You old devil, you!:) "My rommies know that I will always respect them and that I'm old and harmless", oh yeah!;):p

It always works. In the past four years I've had 19 female roomies' date=' either on the cruise or in the hotels before and after the cruises. I have excellent recommendations and most are repeats.:cool:

The cruises since 2006 which I've taken where I didn't have a roomie were ones when they still had the 1-A singles discount.

Of course, my roomies know that I will always respect them and that I'm old and harmless and that it only takes me 20 minutes to shower, dress and put on my make-up, so they don't have to share the dressing table or mirror with another woman. :)[/quote']

Oh Allen, you old devil, you! "My rommies know that I will always respect them and that I'm old and harmless." Yeah, right!;):p

Howdy Breezers! Nothing to report up here. Going nuts waiting for Southwest to release their dates (won't happen til June). Praying that the schedules and prices are better than anything else I'm seeing...yikes!:eek:

).

Hiya Portia! No flights here yet either. With the way prices are going up, we probably need to lock-in soon. We gotta ask Floatie if we've confirmed the hotel. That will determine what airport we fly into.:)

Howdy Breezers! Nothing to report up here. Going nuts waiting for Southwest to release their dates (won't happen til June). Praying that the schedules and prices are better than anything else I'm seeing...yikes!:eek:

Hiya Linda! Keeping fingers crossed that prices move into the "reasonable" range!:)

Good morning ready2, pomm!!

Curacao is still pending some alterations to the regular tour schedule...new ports are a torture:rolleyes:...it will all work out!!

Evening Floatie! I know we've talked about it, but have we locked in the hotel for November?:)

Hi babies!! Allen ROFL, that was just toooooooo freakin' funny!!!:p

Vegas, book good flights when you find them it don't matter if it's MIA or FLL. The prices will probably lead you to one or the other...and if you are coming in on Friday there won't give us any group rates <so far:mad:> as there are only a few! Is that you, I forgot! On Friday I would book close to the airport you are landing in with a shuttle to the hotel. I can give you some good shuttle companies to take you to port no matter which place you are sleeping at :)

It always works. :D In the past four years I've had 19 female roomies' date=' either on the cruise or in the hotels before and after the cruises. I have excellent recommendations and most are repeats.:cool:

I figured Ms. Understood would show up..;)

Hi babies!! Allen ROFL, that was just toooooooo freakin' funny!!!:p

Vegas, book good flights when you find them it don't matter if it's MIA or FLL. The prices will probably lead you to one or the other...and if you are coming in on Friday there won't give us any group rates <so far:mad:> as there are only a few! Is that you, I forgot! On Friday I would book close to the airport you are landing in with a shuttle to the hotel. I can give you some good shuttle companies to take you to port no matter which place you are sleeping at :)

As of right now no hotel??

Hiya Linda! Keeping fingers crossed that prices move into the "reasonable" range!:)

This is another reason I am so glad I live in FL. I do feel all your pain though. I was watching flights non stop for my family for August. They were being picky too. They wanted nonstop and preferred JetBlue. The lowest I ever saw for them was 310 r/t. They hemmed and hawed. Too much. Well then they went up to 390 and then one day Delta came down to below 300, we booked and the flights have since gone up.

My suggestion is to check Kayak every day. Heck even install their app. EVENTUALLY you will find the right price. I know SW has an app too. Good luck y'all.

Me too. With the price of gas going up on a daily basis, it's a bit scary. I'm in CA. and the lower priced gas stations ar $4.32 in my area. It has always been higher in SF, so I am sre they are over $4.50 per gallon.

Wow! Move to Florida!:D Local gass has dropped from $3.65 to $3.42 in the past 10 days. And that's down from flirting with $4+ a month ago when we drove to Miami.

Mornin all !

Sorry no posting in a while, been sick, computer went out from a storm and of course Gretchen (aka miss piss alot)

She is a fireball and loves to play with Snoopy - sometimes he will but others he growls as if to say leave me alone! Housebreaking is slow - doxies are very hard, plus being a puppy.

She wears me out but she is just sooo cute.

Have to play ketchup, all have a great day :)

What a storm that was, small and fierce, holy hail:eek::rolleyes:

Good morning breezies!! Happy Hump Day!!!:D

Good Morning Floatie. Any chance you can go on the roll call, the non CC group and talk about what we have planned for DR, Seavis right? And that you are working with Irie tours in Curacao. I know Lynnie has talked about the Aruba plan over there, so I think we may get our charter numbers that we need. Any help you need, let me know. I know you have a lot on your plate and I'm more than willing to help.

Now that the business is out the way, Good Morning everyone!

I just love when everything falls into place. I now have a travel partner for my OH wedding drive, and it looks like a place to stay in Asheville, NC for free. More money for cruising!

Everyone have a great day, Its humpday already.

What a storm that was, small and fierce, holy hail:eek::rolleyes:

Good morning breezies!! Happy Hump Day!!!:D

Dear God, is it only Wednesday? Will this week never end? :(

Mornin all !

Sorry no posting in a while, been sick, computer went out from a storm and of course Gretchen (aka miss piss alot)

She is a fireball and loves to play with Snoopy - sometimes he will but others he growls as if to say leave me alone! Housebreaking is slow - doxies are very hard, plus being a puppy.

She wears me out but she is just sooo cute.

Have to play ketchup, all have a great day :)

I think you meant to say that puppies are adorable, sweet, and not hard to deal with at all.....right? ;)

Archived