PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good morning, Funatics! After 2 days of rain (and a very crazy pup), the sun was out this morning! It has since disappeared. Seems like we're going to have fronts going back and forth over us for the next 5 days or so, so risk of showers and storms off and on. As long as it's not all-day rain events, it's not that bad:rolleyes:

Battling a nasty cough...not sure if it's cruise crud or allergies. My echinacea is failing me:( Oh well, back to work...have a good day, everyone!

Evening Linda! You gotta get that cough outta there! Feel better!:)

Good Morning Breezers! Always nice coming in to find that my boss isn't here today :D. I have a feeling I'll have a very unproductive day (especially since I have my Kindle Fire with all the Harry Potter movies :o).

Sunday can't get here soon enough.

Good Morning Breezers! Always nice coming in to find that my boss isn't here today :D. I have a feeling I'll have a very unproductive day (especially since I have my Kindle Fire with all the Harry Potter movies :o).

Sunday can't get here soon enough.

Chris and Cass...have a safe journey to POB and a great cruise:D

Archived