PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

WOOOHOOOOO funatics, we made it!!!:p

My sister Jude and BIL are on their way over to get this party started!!:D See yas laters!!

TGIF and CHEERS, Floatie! Sounds like a good time ahead!

Happy Friday, all! Love me a long weekend!:D Had a crazy week this week when somehow I convinced my Repeat Offender friends from the Miracle to book our Victory cruise next year...questions, emails and FB posts were flying:eek: Gonna be around 12 of them...so cool to have so many of our cruising friends all on one cruise!

I'm loving all the pics that John's been posting of the Breeze...she looks like such a beautiful and totally different type of ship! Can't wait to see her:)

Dontcha hate when the garage jumps out in front of you?!?!:eek:

My daughter was watching it all along and also buying the sets from the seasons (they're gamers, too)...she didn't think I would like the show. So my younger daughter brings up one of the DVD's and started playing the shows...OMG, it cracks us all up! We watch it every nite at dinner on FOX, too:D

Ward, that is such a bummer...hope the long weekend treats you much better than that!

One of the places on our list of possibles, too!;)

So untrue about the Carolinas, hottest weather i ever experienced in NC 110 plus every day with so much humidity, it was so hot and muggy they told you not to leave the house. It has never hit 100 here.

Darn, Dox...we have to get you feelin better! Take it easy this weekend. 4 lbs...that is too cute!:)

I know you are wired for sound between the cruise and the puppy! Can't wait to see new pics!

YAY Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!

schools_out.gif

Lol Linda!! It only 8 more week I'm been ready to beach house in FLA!

So untrue about the Carolinas, hottest weather i ever experienced in NC 110 plus every day with so much humidity, it was so hot and muggy they told you not to leave the house. It has never hit 100 here.

S.C. is just as bad if not worst! The combination of tempreture and humidity can be brutal.:)

I was dating a guy many years ago from Ft Lauderdale. He went on medical leave and decided to come up to CT to spend some time up here. It was disgusting up here at the time...he said it was worse up here than at home!

Lol Linda!! It only 8 more week I'm been ready to beach house in FLA!

So excited for you!!! Will be waiting for lots of pics!:)

S.C. is just as bad if not worst! The combination of tempreture and humidity can be brutal.:)

I guess the humidity can get all of us along the coast...it can get nasty up here, too. When my brother got married we had a heat wave for 3 weeks...upper 90's with horrible humidity. No A/C in the church...OMG!!!:eek: Poor guy...it was like someone was holding a hose over his head:(

I've been here in Charlotte for almost 23 years and we never had anything like that. I think the hottest it's ever been here was about 102 and it wasn't a humid heat.... and that's very rare for it to hit 100.

Now, let's compare cold temperatures. LOL

The average high on the coldest day of the year here is 51 degrees. In my 23 years here, the coldest I think it's ever been is about 7 degrees. It's unusual for it to get below about 10-15 degrees in the winter. Last year we had no snow, although most years we might get one 3" one and a couple of 1" ones.

I agree, though, with Lois that Columbia, SC, can be a hellhole in the summer. :D

I've been here in Charlotte for almost 23 years and we never had anything like that. I think the hottest it's ever been here was about 102 and it wasn't a humid heat.... and that's very rare for it to hit 100.

Now' date=' let's compare cold temperatures. LOL

The average high on the coldest day of the year here is 51 degrees. In my 23 years here, the coldest I think it's ever been is about 7 degrees. It's unusual for it to get below about 10-15 degrees in the winter. Last year we had no snow, although most years we might get one 3" one and a couple of 1" ones.

I agree, though, with Lois that Columbia, SC, can be a hellhole in the summer. :D[/quote']

It was in Ft Bragg. Biggest cockroaches I ever saw there.

I was dating a guy many years ago from Ft Lauderdale. He went on medical leave and decided to come up to CT to spend some time up here. It was disgusting up here at the time...he said it was worse up here than at home!

So excited for you!!! Will be waiting for lots of pics!:)

I guess the humidity can get all of us along the coast...it can get nasty up here, too. When my brother got married we had a heat wave for 3 weeks...upper 90's with horrible humidity. No A/C in the church...OMG!!!:eek: Poor guy...it was like someone was holding a hose over his head:(

I agree nothing worse then that summer humidity in Boston.

It was in Ft Bragg. Biggest cockroaches I ever saw there.

those aren't cockroaches.... they are mutant monster Palmetto bugs and are 2 to 3 inches long! :eek:

Columbia and Fayetteville are in the area between Charlotte and the beaches and the mountains. In Charlotte, we are in the foothills (piedmont) of the Blue Ridge Mountains and Great Smokey Mountains and benefit from that coolness, but we're also only 200 miles from the beaches.

Fayetteville and Columbia are in temperature freak zones where it can be unbearably hot.

I concede that. :)

Now' date=' let's compare cold temperatures. LOL

I agree, though, with Lois that Columbia, SC, can be a hellhole in the summer. :D[/quote']

Did you really have to mention the "S" word? (snow) Our average snow fall is 127 inches a year fortunately we did not get that this past year.

Now that's what I'm talkin' bout!! Getting better and better!! Hiya kel! Good morning funatics!

Kel, love that you keep doing this for us. Someday we will cruise together. You guys need to send me a picture so I can get our Kel and Matt on a stick.

Did you really have to mention the "S" word? (snow) Our average snow fall is 127 inches a year fortunately we did not get that this past year.

:eek::eek::eek: Why the hell would anyone live there??? That's over 10' of snow a year!!! Dear god that's ridiculous.

Anyway, good morning everyone! We were both up way too late drinking way too much and yet up before 8 today. Hopefully that will help us sleep good tonight so we can be well rested for whatever it is we're doing tomorrow :p

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

arg-2-50-trans.gifarg-6-50-trans.gif

Saturdays until the FUNNEL FUNATICS are FEELIN' THE BREEZE

Good morning Kel!

Kel, love that you keep doing this for us. Someday we will cruise together. You guys need to send me a picture so I can get our Kel and Matt on a stick.

LIKE!:D

:eek: Why the hell would anyone live there??? That's over 10' of snow a year!!! Dear god that's ridiculous.

Anyway, good morning everyone! We were both up way too late drinking way too much and yet up before 8 today. Hopefully that will help us sleep good tonight so we can be well rested for whatever it is we're doing tomorrow :p

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Don't wear yourselves out before you step on the ship! Are you packed????:eek:

Good morning, Funatics! What's everyone got on their agenda for the long weekend?

Not too much here...the kids are going to their Dad's family picnic today (ahhhh, peace & quiet;))...tomorrow we're celebrating my son-in-law's bday. Some cleaning. Guess we've graduated to old and boring...LOL!:p

Don't wear yourselves out before you step on the ship! Are you packed????:eek:

Not yet :o. Have clothes done and separated just not packed yet. We're charging all the cameras and electronic gadgets now. It will only take me about 10 minutes to pack.

I'm hoping we feel better soon so we can get our last workout in before gorging ourselves for a week :D

LOVING all the new photos of the Breeze!!! Can't wait to start reading reviews from the first sailing.

Archived