PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good morning, Funatics! What's everyone got on their agenda for the long weekend?

Not too much here...the kids are going to their Dad's family picnic today (ahhhh, peace & quiet;))...tomorrow we're celebrating my son-in-law's bday. Some cleaning. Guess we've graduated to old and boring...LOL!:p

Afternoon Linda! Not much going on here this weekend. Need to do a little house cleaning and then just relaxing!:) Have fun at the birthday celebration tomorrow!

I think this little guy is part of the reason I'm having a hard time getting excited for tomorrow's cruise. I just can't wait to bring him home.

6weeks.jpg

download.jpg

To cute! I can see why you're so ready to bring him home!:) What's the breed again?

To cute! I can see why you're so ready to bring him home!:) What's the breed again?

Australian Shepherd. I've had a Sheltie since I was 5 and I love the breed but wanted something a little different this time. They are in the same Herding Group but are generally a little bigger (though both our Shelties were about 40 lbs). Incredibly smart, loyal, and of course adorable.

:eek::eek::eek: Why the hell would anyone live there??? That's over 10' of snow a year!!! Dear god that's ridiculous.

Tell me about it. Freaked me out the first year I lived here lol. Now you can see why I love the Caribbean. I definitely have no desire to go on an Alaska or New England cruise.

Australian Shepherd. I've had a Sheltie since I was 5 and I love the breed but wanted something a little different this time. They are in the same Herding Group but are generally a little bigger (though both our Shelties were about 40 lbs). Incredibly smart, loyal, and of course adorable.

Truly Beautiful! I knew somebody I delivered pizzas to that had a Sheltie. I loved that dog too. Would start barking when I pulled up and after getting a minutes worth of petting from me, would look at her owner and bark as if to say "Okay, I've had enough. Let's go back inside." Shed a tear with her owner when she had to be put down. You sure pick some beautiful pups.

Afternoon Linda! Not much going on here this weekend. Need to do a little house cleaning and then just relaxing! Have fun at the birthday celebration tomorrow!

Relaxing is good! At least the bday is just the family, so not too much work;) Would have been nice if his own mother had acknowledged his birthday...there is a special place in He!! for bad mothers like his:mad:

I think this little guy is part of the reason I'm having a hard time getting excited for tomorrow's cruise. I just can't wait to bring him home.

6weeks.jpg

download.jpg

Vasher is ADORABLE! Little bundle of fur! I also very much enjoyed the pics on FB of your other boy...what a handsome guy...

Now go and enjoy that cruise and let visions of puppy kisses dance in your head:)

It's still 90 degrees and humid as all get up!

Nope, that's too hot! It only got to about 80 here but the humidity was unbearable. We finally broke down and turned the AC on a few hours ago, but it's still 80 in the house:rolleyes:

Hope everyone had a good day! I am just loving the Breeze photos that John's been posting...what a beautiful ship!

Lois is being mean to me once again. I am such a victim. My roomies and I have strictly platonic relationships where I try to stay out of their way and where I say "Yes' date=' ma'am" a lot. :)[/quote']

Good answer :D

Getting ready to head out of town for the weekend.

HAVE A WONDERFUL MEMORIAL WEEKEND EVERYONE...AND THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN THAT PROTECT OUR COUNTRY and GOD BLESS AND KEEP THOSE SAFE WHO IS IN HARMS WAY.

Getting ready to head out of town for the weekend.

HAVE A WONDERFUL MEMORIAL WEEKEND EVERYONE...AND THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN THAT PROTECT OUR COUNTRY and GOD BLESS AND KEEP THOSE SAFE WHO IS IN HARMS WAY.

Have a safe trip!:)

Archived