PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

I am certain she didnt actually do it, but I am certain if Bob were to blame her in public she would have the best reaction... :) then beat the snot out of Bob![/quote]

Evening my friend! I knew I'd catch you here! You know I've got issues and a prescription, so don't mess with me!;):p

And we love you just the same!

Good morning breezies!! Yesterday was a bearrrrrrrr and I never could get on here from this dang hotel:rolleyes: Looks like the issues are gone this mornin'!!

Lol I missed a lot of fun yesterday, love getting in here and smiling all the way through ketchup!!:D

I have a court case this morning that will likely go all day, will get back when I can, love yas!!

Good morning breezies!! Yesterday was a bearrrrrrrr and I never could get on here from this dang hotel:rolleyes: Looks like the issues are gone this mornin'!!

Lol I missed a lot of fun yesterday, love getting in here and smiling all the way through ketchup!!:D

I have a court case this morning that will likely go all day, will get back when I can, love yas!!

Have a good court day.

Good Morning Breezers!!! Probably not a good sign that I'm already bored at work :o. We have friends coming over tomorrow night so the house will be getting cleaned up tonight. I keep teasing Cass that we need to have company over more often because it's the only way I can get her to clean (j/k baby :p)

Hope everyone has a great day.

Good morning breezies!! Yesterday was a bearrrrrrrr and I never could get on here from this dang hotel Looks like the issues are gone this mornin'!!

Lol I missed a lot of fun yesterday, love getting in here and smiling all the way through ketchup!!

Oh no....court case?!? YUCK!!!:(

Good Morning Breezers!!! Probably not a good sign that I'm already bored at work :o. We have friends coming over tomorrow night so the house will be getting cleaned up tonight. I keep teasing Cass that we need to have company over more often because it's the only way I can get her to clean (j/k baby :p)

Hope everyone has a great day.

Ummmmm, scuse me, sir...YOU can clean, too, ya know!:p

Good Afternoon Everyone! It is a hot 88 degrees here right now something wrong with this picture..it's only May:eek:

Hope everyone has a wonderful afternoon!

I saw that!!! And it's in the 50's here...go figure!:rolleyes:

Howdy Funatics! Am almost ready to do the no-more-work happy dance! Hope everyone's having a good day!

Ummmmm, scuse me, sir...YOU can clean, too, ya know!:p

Oh don't worry, I do most of the cleaning. But having guests is the only time the house gets super clean. But neither of us enjoy it. Speaking of, I should probably clean my office while I have nothing to do :o

Oh don't worry, I do most of the cleaning. But having guests is the only time the house gets super clean. But neither of us enjoy it. Speaking of, I should probably clean my office while I have nothing to do :o

Hi Chris! Hummm?? You do most of the cleaning! Do you hire out?:):D

Good Afternoon Everyone! It is a hot 88 degrees here right now :eek::eek: something wrong with this picture..it's only May:eek:

Hope everyone has a wonderful afternoon!

Evening Ready! I had a pretty good day. How bout' you? Yep we've been in the 90's this week:eek:. I can hardly wait for July and August!:eek::eek:

Mornin all !

Coffee is ready.

Chris good news on the wedding plans and the breeder.

Linny, it's almost here

All have a great day :)

Evening Doxie! How ya' doing tonight? Hope you had a good day!:)

Hi Floatie! Hope you came out on the right side of your court case!:)

Hi breezies!! WOOOHOO what pommee said, we get Ron Pass in our PB!! I added him to the fb page and now let's hope hope hope we get Ken Byrne in the MDR, with John there chances are definitely in our favor!!:D

I'm home and my case settled so it's been a good day tater!! Now I am ready to crash, one more day of work and it's TGIF!!! One more day for Linny and BigDave and they are outta here WOOOHOO!!!

Linny that trip in Aruba sounds like fun, I am checking with Mama and see what she thinks or if she would want to stay around the port...

Hi breezies!!

I'm home and my case settled so it's been a good day tater!! Now I am ready to crash, one more day of work and it's TGIF!!! ...

Welcome Home! Get some rest and I'll meet you back here tomorrow for TGIF!:)

Archived