PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good Morning Funatics! I was MIA yesterday, dh's car decided to start leaking power steering fluid so had to take it to the shop. Fortunately was just a hose.

Been trying to keep up with Debby but that storm is a little unpredictable and they don't say much about it on the weather up here. Hope everyone stays safe!

Hi Ready! Glad the care issue $$ turned out to be something minor! Noticed yesterday, that someone put a mnor dent in my car:(. Looks like from a door opening. Glad I got that "ding" protection.:)

Sigh :o. I'll see if Cass can post some new ones she got (there are a ton of good ones). I rarely bring up my computer at home any more because I have no time to be on it (but you can start following our blog :p). I just check email and stuff on my Kindle. He is growing up pretty quick. We have a vet visit to get next round of shots on Thursday so it'll be interesting to see how much he weighs (gained 2 pounds that first week).

I can't even tell you how much I'm looking forward to this cruise. I am getting pretty run down right now. I know Cass would be more than willing to help out but I feel like she's already taking over my household duties. She's been fantastic, as usual. At least we get a break in the middle of next week.

Oh joy, time for a meeting:(

Hi Chris! Oh joy, we get a day off next week! Thanks for the info.... Gonna go check out your blog!:)

I am glad for this group too!! I consider all of you friends of mine.. I am so glad we booked the Fantasy with some of you and can not wait to meet some new friends!! We have had some sadness but our memories make us strong..Thats the way Bon would want it.. So on to our next cruise we go.. Love yas.. Have a great day.. :)

Couldn't have said it better myself, Lynne!:)

Good evening funatics!! Debby hit the west shore today and is now heading across the state to exit on the east side tomorrow just north of me! The end of this rain is almost here WOOOHOO!!!:D

Evening Floatie! Know you'll be glad to see the sunshine again!:) Not too bad here, just a few rain bands every over the last few days. Today we did see the sunshine.:)

Bob was too busy spying on someone else, sorry....

Hi Ward! I see old Bob breezed throught today and graced us with his presence!:p How are you doing? If I remember correctly, you were having some challenges when you last posted. Hope things are looking up for you!

Good morning funatics!! Can I just tell yas how grateful I am for all of you that make this thread a sweet place to hang out:)

It is STILL gloomy and misty here but seems like we are past the worst of the storms, yay!!! I would also say the drought here is officially...ovah!!:p

All y'all have a fantastic day!!:D

As bad as Debby is, at least it eases the drought, and hopefully any fires that want to rear their ugly heads! And yes, I Love this Bar, too!:D

Good Morning Dox! We have bought most of our major appl. through Lowes. Had to call this morning because my ice maker quit on my fridge and my upright self defrost freezer decided that it wants me to defrost it...no way. Good thing we bought the extended warranties on both.

We had a repairWOMAN come in to fix our washer a while ago and she told us to make sure when our fridge warranty is up, to make sure we renew it (she's not with that company either)...she said that fridges these days are only lasting about 7 years! What happened to quality??? Fridges, and everything else used to last forever!:rolleyes:

I am glad for this group too!! I consider all of you friends of mine.. I am so glad we booked the Fantasy with some of you and can not wait to meet some new friends!! We have had some sadness but our memories make us strong..Thats the way Bon would want it.. So on to our next cruise we go.. Love yas.. Have a great day..

I agree...and I will never be on a cruise without thinking of our Bonnie. But she would have a hissy fit if we didn't party in her honor (barefoot, of course), so we have to keep it happy!:)

Dirty minds think alike! I typed the sentence.. read it and almost changed it.. but thought what the heck... its good for a chuckle.

I love a good chuckle...even a good guffaw! Looking forward to meeting you!:p

Good evening funatics!! Debby hit the west shore today and is now heading across the state to exit on the east side tomorrow just north of me! The end of this rain is almost here WOOOHOO!!!:D

Good riddens! Enough is enough for y'all!

Sorry I'm late today...yikes how life can go into overdrive at times:eek: Lately I feel like I've got a whole bunch of heads flying every which way! Thank goodness for having the Breeze as the light at the end of the tunnel....just wish someone would shorten the dang tunnel!;)

Good Morning Dox! We have bought most of our major appl. through Lowes. Had to call this morning because my ice maker quit on my fridge and my upright self defrost freezer decided that it wants me to defrost it...no way. Good thing we bought the extended warranties on both.

rut ro...................

I am glad for this group too!! I consider all of you friends of mine.. I am so glad we booked the Fantasy with some of you and can not wait to meet some new friends!! We have had some sadness but our memories make us strong..Thats the way Bon would want it.. So on to our next cruise we go.. Love yas.. Have a great day.. :)

yep - what doesnt kill us makes us stronger.

I am also grateful for all of you and cant wait for the cruise !

Mornin all !

Lowes re-did our kitchen, and also got a new hot water heater from them and some storm doors- very happy with them

I dont think it's raining at the moment, yay.

All have a great day, Gretchen is awake.

Speaking of her, I gave her a bath yesterday ---or I should say she bathed me---she HATED it----

yep - what doesnt kill us makes us stronger.

I am also grateful for all of you and cant wait for the cruise !

Amen!!

Good morning funatics!! Actually NOT raining this morning, just a lotta lotta wind:eek::p The animals do not approve lol...

Dox I want to know more on what Lowe's did I have been considering them for some work here on kitchen/baths!! I have heard here they are very reliable, finish when they say, etc...that's a huge plus!

Y'all have a most excellent day and we'll circle back here tonight!!:D

Bright sunshine this AM up here in Tallytown. Not a cloud in the sky. :) LOL, saw auto sprinklers on this AM at several businesses, like the grass and shrubs need it.:p

Feel a bit of empathy for the folks down in Sopchoppy. They'll be flooded out for the next week or so until the rivers run down.:( And I'm sure all those worms have drowned or washed away, so no worm grunting business for them:eek:

Good Morning Breezers!!! Well after going balls to the wall last night and hardly taking a rest, Vasher slept through the entire night. I can only hope that is a sign of things to come. Still got him up at 6:30 but it was so great to not get woken up in the wee hours of AM.

Cass has also been crossing off to do stuff for our upcoming wedding. I have no idea what else needs to be done since I'm just letting her do whatever she wants :o.

We have one more nice day here before the blistering heat wave hits. I think we're supposed to average 97 over the next 5-6 days. UGH. At least the grass is burnt to a crisp so I don't have to cut it anytime soon :D

Happy Hump Day!

Hi Ward! I see old Bob breezed throught today and graced us with his presence!:p How are you doing? If I remember correctly, you were having some challenges when you last posted. Hope things are looking up for you!

Challenges, yes and they dont seem to stop! all I can do is forge ahead and hope for the best. planning for the worst is a good plan too!

Lately I have had my trust in a few friends shaken, it very disheartening... It feels like a veritable smack in the face... but as the saying goes time heals all...

enough about my woes... who is looking forward to the 4th? any big plans?

Archived